We have always heard that dairy, especially yogurt, is essential in our daily to have iron health. It is a fact that yogurt today is part of a healthy and balanced diet in the lives of thousands of people. It has been shown that most people who lead a healthy lifestyle have yogurt incorporated into their diet.
But what are the health benefits of yogurt? If you do not know all of them and want to have more information, do not miss this article by FastlyHealthat we have prepared for you about the benefits of eating yogurt every day.
Table of Contents
Why is it healthy to eat yogurt
Some people wonder if yogurt is necessary for their daily diet. The answer, however, is quite apparent. Yogurt is one of the healthiest foods around. It is essential to consume yogurt if we want to eat a rich and balanced diet. Among the reasons why it is beneficial to eat yogurt, the following stand out:
- Food rich in vitamins and minerals: yogurt is a very nutritious food that has vitamins B, D, and C, as well as minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium, all of which are essential for our health.
- Strengthening bones and teeth: this is mainly due to its excellent source of calcium, something significant especially for children since they are in the growth phase.
- Improves and regulates the bacterial flora: yogurt is one of the so-called probiotic foods. This means that it contains a series of beneficial and necessary bacteria for our body.
- It improves digestion and fights constipation due to the vitamins, minerals, and live bacteria that yogurt contains. Together with a diet rich in fiber and balanced, all this would improve our digestion and our intestinal transit.
- It works against intestinal and vaginal infections since yogurt helps the immune system.
How many yogurts a day can you eat
Experts recommend having a minimum of 3 servings of dairy daily, including yogurt. To find out what the recommended daily amount is for you, it is best to consult with your doctor or nutritionist. The same is true for those who wonder, “can you eat six yogurts a day?”. The answer will depend on your nutritional needs and physiological state.
Can you eat yogurt at night?
Of course, yogurt can be eaten at any time of the day. It is highly recommended to make yogurt at night since it improves digestion and intestinal transit, so we will go to bed without feeling heavy in the stomach, and, as a consequence, we will sleep much better.
And if you are not very hungry and want a light but healthy dinner, you can have a bowl of yogurt with cereals and fruit. The best for the body!
Benefits of drinking yogurt every day – here is the answer
Now that you know the benefits of yogurt, we will answer the question that heads this article. What happens when someone consumes yogurt every day properly? The answer is simple: it improves the person’s health and quality of life.
Recent research has highlighted the following:
- Children who consume yogurt daily: It has been shown that children who regularly eat yogurt have a considerably higher quality diet than children who barely eat this food. Specifically, it is known that they also consume more fruit, whole grains, and milk. What’s more, several studies have confirmed that yogurt consumption is associated with a healthier lifestyle.
- Adults who consume yogurt daily: As for adults who regularly eat yogurt, recent research has found that they are 40% more likely to exercise and 30% less likely to smoke than those who do not eat yogurt. People who regularly eat yogurt are more aware of the relationship between food and health than those who do not.
In short, frequently consuming yogurt is associated with a higher quality diet, better body weight management, and a more active lifestyle, so it is essential (and recommended) to consume yogurt every day.
This article is merely informative. At FastlyHeal .com, we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor if you present any condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to the Benefits of eating yogurt every day, we recommend that you enter our Food category.
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.