ZThe presence of pimples on the forehead frequently occurs from a very early age and can accompany us even in the advanced age of life. For many, it represents a problem because of the location because it is a prominent face area.
It is a dermatological problem that, due to its location, often indicates the cause that produces it. Depending on the severity of the injuries, it can affect more or less the mood of the people who present them and even trigger a psychological problem.
Many causes can cause pimples on the forehead, ranging from stress, hormones, allergies, or poor diet. Each contributes to eliminating grains as long as they are controlled and constant exposure to each is avoided. FastlyHealin this article, you will learn more about the g grains yield on the forehead causes and how to eliminate them.
Table of Contents
Why do pimples appear on the forehead: causes
The presence of pimples on the forehead is familiar during adolescence or in adulthood and, in many cases, has to do with:
- Bad eating habits: poor diet due to excessive consumption of dairy products, sweets, fats, and carbohydrates, stimulates inflammation of the skin and the formation of pimples. Gastric and intestinal problems are one of the risk factors for acne.
- Excess oil in the Skin: the forehead area is more likely to appear pimples when the hair is permanently held on it, thus allowing the hair oil to fall on it.
- Obstruction of the hair follicles: the accumulation of fat and dead cells are the leading causes of pimples on the forehead.
- Hormonal over-activity: In some stages of life, the body experiences more remarkable hormonal changes, triggering skin disorders, such as pimples on the forehead or the rest of the face.
- Liver problems: liver disorders, especially the fatty liver, can cause spots on the forehead. In this situation, liver studies help with an accurate diagnosis.
- Stress: the accumulated tension in the body can manifest itself in injuries to the face, especially the forehead.
- Allergic reactions to hair products: shampoos and conditioners contain a component that can clog the face’s pores when contacting the Skin. In this case, the forehead suffers more due to its proximity to the hair.
- Contamination of makeup brushes: It is vitally important to clean makeup utensils, such as brushes and brushes, to avoid face contamination.
- Wearing glasses: they can become a reservoir for germs and microbes.
- Use of pillows: this essential accessory for sleeping can become a necessary store of bacteria, which are deposited during sleeping hours and are then reabsorbed by the Skin.
How to remove pimples on the forehead
The presence of pimples on the forehead requires specialized medical evaluation by a dermatologist to implement medical treatment according to the type of Skin and the appropriate measures to resolve this alteration.
To eliminate pimples on the forehead, changes must be implemented that can include:
- A healthy diet with higher consumption of fruits, vegetables, vegetables, foods rich in Omega-3 due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Avoid exposure to the sun for long periods, as UV radiation is very harmful to the Skin. It would be best if you sunbathed before 10 in the morning and after four in the afternoon with suitable sunscreen for each person’s skin.
- Carry out hygienic measures according to the type of Skin. It would be best if you washed your face two times a day, specifically when getting up and before sleeping. In this way, excess oil and dirt are removed.
- In cases of oily skin, it should be washed 3 to 4 times a day with products according to it.
- Use makeup according to the type of Skin. In cases of oily skin, they should be water-based and use makeup removers that do not leave residues that can generate or further aggravate the existing lesions.
- I was using products known as non-comedogenic, which decrease the chances of clogging the pores of the skin.
In addition to these measures, medical treatment is essential to achieve success. The prescription of medicated creams for dermatological use to apply to pimples located on the forehead will help control and, in the best of cases, eliminate existing lesions.
Home remedies for pimples on the forehead
The use of home remedies can be of great help to relieve and eliminate pimples on the forehead. Many home remedies are within our reach, and among the most effective, we can find:
- Lemon juice: the vitamin C in freshly squeezed lemon juice applied to the pimples on the forehead causes them to dry out quickly. The liquid is used alone or mixed with cinnamon with a swab at night. At dawn, the area is washed with plenty of warm water. Care must be taken in cases where the Skin is susceptible, as it can aggravate the injury.
- Peppermint – Using peppermint is an excellent natural option for removing pimples on the forehead. Through menthol, a calming effect is obtained on the lesions and reduces the redness of the area. You can use the freshly crushed mint leaves to extract the juice or use the oil by placing 2 to 3 drops on the grains.
- Garlic: Garlic has excellent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is an excellent food to treat pimples on the forehead. It is applied in the form of a mask, ½ liter of water is boiled, two tablespoons of chamomile and two cloves of garlic are added. Once the water boils, add one tablespoon of oatmeal. It is left to rest, a paste is formed and is placed on the face as a mask; finally, it is left to act for 30 minutes on the lesions and then be removed with plenty of water.
- Aloe vera: it has anti-inflammatory properties as well as healing. It is an excellent option to remove pimples on the forehead. The area where it is to be applied is previously cleaned, and the aloe vera gel is placed, left for a few minutes, and then removed with plenty of water.
- Green tea is an excellent antioxidant with multiple benefits for the Skin. Green tea is placed on the forehead and face with a cotton ball to dry. Then, it is removed with plenty of water, which is done several times. After a week, the results are noticeable.
- Sodium bicarbonate: it has antiseptic properties, it is of great help to eliminate pimples on the forehead, it can be used as an exfoliant to remove impurities from the skin, it is mixed with water and applied on it.
In addition to the medical and home treatments suggested by dermatologists, the recommendations are an excellent option to treat pimples on the forehead. Continuous use of the combination of treatments guarantees success in the shortest possible time. Do not hesitate to go to your trusted specialist; he will guide you on what is best for your Skin and the injuries that you present.
In the following article, you can see more home remedies for oily and pimpled skin.
This article is merely informative. At FastlyHeal .com, we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to Pimples on the forehead: causes and how to eliminate them, we recommend that you enter our category of Skin, hair, and nails.
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.