The body’s defenses are known as the immune system. Although it is sometimes resistant to specific pathogens, such as some viruses and bacteria, it is not always capable of fighting these pathogens that it usually faces. At certain times, the immune system can be affected and decrease its protection capacity for the body. Then, it is necessary to resort to medicines or food supplements, such as Immunoferon. This food supplement known as Immunoferon directly affects the immune system to prevent diseases. This is possible because it manages to stimulate the body’s defense system, protecting it against exposure or contagion with different infections.
In times of cold or situations in which bacteria and viruses are more present, it is crucial to increase the body’s defenses with medicines or food supplements that have a scientific endorsement, capable of giving security to the person who consumes them. Therefore, in this FastlyHealarticle, you will have all the information about Immunoferon: what it is for, how to take it, and contraindications.
What is Immunoferon for
The Inmunoferon is a food supplement containing AM3 (glucomannan, soy protein, and zinc) used to activate and strengthen the organism’s defenses.
The deficiency of the immune system, that is, having low defenses, makes the health of people who are exposed to infectious agents more vulnerable. For this reason, the stimulation of the body’s defenses in cases where there is frequent exposure to bacteria, viruses, parasites, and fungi is its main indication to, thus, avoid the risk that people run of having their health affected by any infection.
When a secondary immunodeficiency occurs due to disease, Immunoferon is an ideal food supplement therapy to restore the functions of the body’s defense system.
How to take Immunoferon
If you wonder how to take the Immunoferon, take note that it depends on the presentation of the product and the age of the person who is going to ingest it. The production of this medicine is in capsules, sachets, and syrup.
- In the case of sachets, a minimum dose of 3 sachets a day should be consumed diluted in water or the liquid of your choice.
- In the case of capsules, adults should take two capsules daily every 8 hours or 12 hours.
- In children, this food supplement should be prescribed by your pediatrician; They can take it in syrup, complying with a dose of 5 ml daily, or in sachets at a rate of 1 every 8 hours.
Although the Immunoferon does not need a prescription from a doctor, it must be taken according to medical indications and in cases where your immune system needs it. In this other article, we talk about What can damage the immune system?
Does Immunoferon cause side effects?
The side effects of Immunoferon have not been detected, so the answer to this question is that we can consider that Immunoferon has no side effects. Even in children, side effects have been evidenced after complying with their treatment.
However, this is not a reason to neglect medical recommendations as to how it should be taken and the duration of treatment. It is important not to self-medicate to avoid damage to the body.
Although Immunoferon has proven to be a safe product with no significant side effects, some people need to be careful when prescribing it. These are the main contraindications of Immunoferon :
- This medicine should not be taken in pregnancy or during lactation.
- It should be administered carefully in people with hypercalcemia.
- The drug in question should not be given to people undergoing treatment with tetracycline because the absorption of this antibiotic can be decreased, so its effectiveness may be diminished.
- Immunoferon should not be consumed by people who are under anticoagulant treatment.
In what situations should you use Immunoferon
If you have been in contact with people who have been exposed to viruses, bacteria, or other pathogens, if you feel low energy or suffer from diseases that compromise your immune system and you think some of the following manifestations, you should start a treatment to strengthen your defenses, in addition to controlling these alterations.
- Frequent fever accompanied by chills.
- Repeated colds.
- He was suffering from repeated flu pictures.
- We have tonsillitis or herpes frequently.
- Nausea and vomiting
- Frequent diarrhea that lasts more than two weeks.
- She repeated allergic reactions.
- The constant irritation of the skin.
- Concentration problems.
- Presence of white or red spots on the skin.
- Slow wound healing.
- Irritated or dry eyes
- Palpable nodes.
- Recurrent ear infections in children.
- If you have taken antibiotic-based treatments more than four times during the year.
- Blood problems such as anemia.
This indicates that you need to go to your trusted doctor for a medical evaluation. He will surely recommend starting therapy with Immunoferon to strengthen the immune system and restore its functions.
After knowing all this, we encourage you to learn more about Strengthening the immune system naturally by reading this other article by FastlyHeal.
This article is merely informative. At FastlyHeal .com, we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor if you present any condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to Immunoferon: what it is for, how to take it, and contraindications, we recommend entering our Wellbeing category.
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.