Eating excesses, foods rich in fat and calories, and the intake of alcoholic beverages can lead the body to accumulate toxins, swell, and retain fluids. When you have been eating suitably for a long time or when you want to start a weight loss regimen, it is positive for the functioning of the human body to clean the body and purify it of toxic substances.
The juices to cleanse the body combines the properties of fruits and vegetables in a delicious natural drink that offers multiple benefits to the body, such as accelerating metabolism, increasing energy, and fighting fluid retention. If you are looking to detoxify your body, in this FastlyHealarticle, you will find the best juices to cleanse the body.
Table of Contents
Benefits of juices to cleanse the body
- The juices to cleanse the body must be prepared with one or two green vegetables and cleansing fruits, ingredients that offer the body a concentration of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Especially antioxidants are essential for the body. They help prevent the negative effect of free radicals in the body, preventing cell damage and aging and some types of cancer such as colon cancer and breast cancer.
- As the name implies, juices to cleanse the body help purify the body of toxins accumulated in the liver or kidneys. This benefit of fluids to cleanse the body favors digestion, intestinal transit, and, therefore the cleaning of the intestines.
- They help strengthen the immune system thanks to their high vitamin content, which also helps prevent the flu.
- Due to their antioxidant properties, juices to cleanse the body improve the appearance of the skin and the complexion of the face since antioxidants prevent premature aging of the dermis.
- Due to its diuretic effect, purifying juices stimulate kidney function, eliminating fluid retention and swelling caused by the accumulation of toxins and sodium intake.
- If taken on an empty stomach, these juices stimulate the metabolism, becoming excellent allies for burning body fat.
How to drink juices to cleanse the body
Getting all the benefits of cleansing juices is possible if taken correctly. The best way to carry fluids to cleanse the body is to do it in the morning, on an empty stomach, so that the body absorbs all the nutrients and assimilates them better, obtaining a more effective cleaning. Detox juices should be taken for at least a month for the results to be as expected.
Juices to cleanse the body: digestive juice
This cleansing drink is ideal for those who feel bloated, have constipation problems, and make digestion very slow since its high fiber content intervenes in the body, deflating the abdomen and stimulating intestinal transit.
- 2 slices of pineapples.
- 1 carrot, peeled.
- 1 green apple.
- 1 celery
- The juice of half a lemon.
Preparation: Process all the ingredients in a blender and serve the drink in a glass. If you want, you can add saccharin to improve its flavor.
Juices to cleanse the body: herbal juice
When it comes to eliminating toxins, this juice to cleanse the body is ideal. It provides many minerals and cleansing nutrients that allow the body to be effectively detoxified.
- Half a cucumber.
- Two tablespoons of fresh parsley.
- 1 tablespoon of basil.
- One tablespoon of rosemary.
- Judo of half an orange.
Process all the ingredients in a blender, serve the drink in a glass and sweeten with saccharin.
Juices to cleanse the body: juice burns fat
One of the benefits of eliminating toxins from the body is that it allows you to lose the weight accumulated by swelling and fluid retention, leaving the body wholly detoxified to start a weight loss regimen properly. This antioxidant juice speeds up metabolism, promotes intestinal transit, and helps burn fat.
- Half a glass of orange juice.
- 2 slices of pineapple.
- 1 stalk of celery.
- 2 branches of spinach.
- 2 tablespoons of coriander.
Process all the ingredients in a blender, serve the drink in a glass and add saccharin if you want to improve its flavor.
Juices to cleanse the body: green juice
The most famous cleansing juices are preferred for their power to energize the body and make the most of an exercise routine. This juice is perhaps the most antioxidant due to its high content of green vegetables that help reduce inflammation in the body, stimulate intestinal transit, and burn fat.
- 1 cup of spinach.
- 1 cup of broccoli.
- 1 celery or cucumber.
- 1 cup of Swiss chard.
- One lemon’s juice.
Blend all the ingredients, serve the drink in a glass and sweeten with saccharin if you want to enhance its flavor.
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to Juices to cleanse the body , we recommend that you enter our Well-being category .
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.