A homemade deep facial cleansing will help you have a luminous face. This daily routine with the help of a facial cleansing brush such as the FOREO LUNA mini 2 will allow you to remove impurities and leave you with soft and smooth skin. Your face will appear fresh and with symptoms of good health. The best of all is that you can do it at home, without having to go to a beauty center.
If you want to function like a professional and remove dead cells and all the dirt accumulated from day to day, keep reading this FastlyHealarticle and we will update you on the most useful beauty tricks to perform a deep homemade facial cleaning including a simple brush to wash the face and thus obtain a perfect complexion.
Why a good facial cleansing is necessary
Every day, our face is exposed to pollution from the outside. Pollution, grease, smoke and even certain habits such as tobacco, alcohol, coffee or strong foods make our skin lose life and luminosity.
When it comes to restoring skin health and taking a few years off your back, a good skin cleansing can be the perfect solution. The normal frequency would be once a month; But smokers, for example, should increase the number of cleanings. And it is that nicotine gives a sad and dull color to the skin, while the smoke closes and clogs the pores.
However, whether you are a smoker or not, you should know that just because you are exposed to day-to-day pollution, especially if you live in a city, it is necessary that you do frequent skin cleansing, not only for hygiene, but also for health.
What is needed other than a facial brush for easy cleaning at home
Before starting to perform our skin cleansing, it can be useful to know what we will need, in order to achieve optimal results. Everything will depend on your skin type: oily, combination or dry skin. However, the following items and products are perfect for any skin type:
- Facial cleansing brush : the facial brush is very easy to use and is perfect if we need to do a homemade skin cleansing for oily skin, since together with the help of the exfoliator, we will be able to remove all the dirt and fat accumulated on the face. One of the excellent exfoliating brushes for the face on the market is undoubtedly the LUNA mini 2 from FOREO.
- Exfoliating : this product cannot be missing in any type of facial cleansing. In fact, it is advisable to use it at least 2 times a week, a little more if our skin is combination or oily.
- Facial toner: facial toners are ideal for rebalancing the skin’s pH, closing the pores, refreshing the skin and removing any remaining dirt (very useful to use after makeup). As we will see in the next section, facial toners are usually used at the end of skin cleansing.
Although these are the three main products you should have if you want to do a deep homemade skin cleansing, you can also use other products such as special soaps for the face, cleansing milks or green tea to close the pores.
You may also be interested in this other article on Home remedies for oily and pimpled skin .
How to do a homemade skin cleansing – step by step
As we have already mentioned, you can do a good homemade skin cleansing as if you were a beauty professional. With expert hands, the results will be even better, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t do a good job and go to a professional center less regularly. Here’s how to do a step-by-step homemade deep facial:
- Clean your face. That is, it removes the dirt that remains attached to the surface. Here you can use a cleansing milk, or simply special soap for the face and water. If you use makeup, you must first remove all other cosmetics.
- Use steam baths to open your pores. Boil water in a container until steam comes out and allow it to penetrate the skin for a more effective cleansing. You can add essential oils to the water. That way, you will get your face to relax.
- Apply an exfoliator. Get a quality exfoliating product and apply it to your face with a circular massage. You do not need to press, it will be enough to wet a cotton ball, massage and apply something else in certain areas (nose, forehead and chin).
- Use the LUNA mini 2 facial cleansing brush. To take advantage of the scrub even more, at this point we can use a facial brush. In this way, we will be able to remove much more layer of dirt and dead cells than if we did it by hand.
- Remove blackheads. After the steam bath, the pores have been left open, so now is the time to do it. Make sure you wash your hands well before you start and use clean cottons. Now, press on the black spots that are most visible but do not use your nails and, above all, do not make blood, otherwise you would run the risk of contracting infections. When you’re done, rinse your face several times with lukewarm water.
- Wear a mask. In this step, you have the option of using a facial mask that is bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and soothing, although you can also opt for homemade masks. Either way, follow the instructions to use them properly and remove the product with a tissue or, better yet, with a cotton ball soaked in a cold infusion of chamomile. After this, rinse your face again with warm water.
- Close pores with facial toner. As the pores have remained open, you must close them with the help of a tonic so that they do not fill up with dirt again. If you don’t have a facial toner, you can also use green tea, which is natural and has astringent effects.
- Moisturize the face. Finally, choose a good moisturizer suitable for your skin type. Make sure the skin is dry and spread it on the face gently. You do not need to add a lot of quantity, keep in mind that the skin must absorb it so that it penetrates well.
To obtain a good homemade facial cleansing, you have to take into account your skin type and your situation. It is possible that at times acne appears as a result of certain hormonal changes or that you need specific products depending on your age.
Now that you know how to do a homemade deep facial cleansing, you may also be interested in this other article by FastlyHealon Skin cleansing at home with natural products .
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to step by step homemade deep facial cleaning , we recommend that you enter our category of Aesthetic treatments .
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.