Do you want to find a natural ally to help you eliminate cellulite from somebody’s areas? Pay attention to this FastlyHealarticle because we will talk about one of the most effective natural products that exist to combat orange peel skin and destroy localized fat deposits. We are talking about coffee, a product that, in addition to being a stimulant, helps to activate blood circulation, prevent the accumulation of fat and provide great firmness and smoothness to the skin. Read on to discover in the following lines how to make a coffee mask for cellulite and what other caffeine treatments are effective in winning the battle against orange peel skin.
Table of Contents
Does coffee work for cellulite ?: the before and after
Many women wonder if coffee is a product that works to eliminate cellulite. They are also interested in knowing what the before and after can be noticed on the body when using it. Next, we will try to answer this question and explain why coffee can help fight orange peel; we will also show you the main benefits of this vital ingredient for the skin.
In cosmetic stores, we can find many anti-cellulite creams and lotions with caffeine as the main component of reducing fat deposits under the skin. And this is not surprising if we know that caffeine works by inhibiting an enzyme that is key in the process of formation of fats or fatty tissue, so it could work as an anti-cellulite treatment as it also can penetrate the skin and improve blood circulation in the area.
Despite this, it is essential to bear in mind that the molecule that penetrates the skin is so tiny and soluble that it quickly passes into the bloodstream and does not have a significant margin of action on body fat. In this way, we must be clear that coffee is not a miraculous product that will help us eliminate cellulite quickly and permanently, but it can be an excellent natural ally to facilitate the destruction of localized fat deposits in some body areas; above all, if we use it consistently, we combine it with other natural anti-cellulite products that enhance its effects, and we accompany it with a good diet and regular physical exercise.
Other the benefits of coffee for the skin are:
- It acts as an excellent natural exfoliant, eliminating accumulated dead cells.
- It has antioxidants that help prevent skin aging, stimulate skin cell renewal and make it firmer, smoother, and more flexible.
- It is an excellent natural decongestant and anti-inflammatory that can also offer benefits in treating dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- It helps to cleanse the face, favoring the elimination of impurities.
How to make an exfoliating coffee mask for cellulite
If you want to take advantage of all the benefits of coffee for the skin and make a homemade coffee exfoliating mask to eliminate cellulite, whether on arms, thighs, hips, abdomen, or buttocks, you have to carry out the recipe shown below.
- 1/2 cup of ground coffee. It is preferable to use natural ground coffee since it maintains the properties of the coffee intact, and both the caffeine and the antioxidants are purer. However, you can also prepare a scrub with coffee grounds for cellulite or with used coffee and get good results.
- Two tablespoons of olive, almond, coconut, or rosehip oil. You can choose any of the proposed oils; the important thing is that they have regenerative properties to improve the appearance of the skin.
- 1/4 cup of white or brown sugar. The tiny sugar crystals will allow you to enjoy a deeper exfoliation of the skin, thus promoting greater stimulation of the application area and reducing cellulite under the skin more effectively.
- 2 drops of an essential oil with anti-cellulite properties, such as geranium, mint, lemon, cypress, or rosemary. This is optional.
Preparation and application
- In a bowl, mix the ground coffee or coffee grounds with the olive oil or the oil of your choice. If you have the coffee beans, first, you will have to grind them into a fine powder.
- Next, add the white or brown sugar and stir all the ingredients until you get a grainy and consistent paste.
- Finally, add the drops of the essential oil you have selected.
- Using this Coffee Cellulite Scrub on slightly damp skin is preferable for best results. We advise you to take a warm bath or shower before applying it since this way, with clean skin and the pores wide open from the heat, the treatment will be much more effective.
- Spread the coffee scrub on the damp skin of the area you want to treat, and then massage upward for about 10 minutes.
- Give small pinches and strokes with the fingertips on the area to reactivate blood circulation and facilitate the elimination of cellulite and localized fat.
- Next, so that the active agents of the coffee scrub penetrate the skin better and act more effectively, wrap the area with plastic wrap.
- Let the treatment sit and take effect for about 20 minutes.
- After that time, remove the scrub with plenty of warm water and, if possible, finish the rinse with a jet of cold water to further reactivate the circulation in the area and close the skin’s pores.
From the first applications, you will notice how your skin is much softer to the touch and hydrated. As we have already mentioned, coffee is not a miracle product, so to eliminate cellulite as soon as possible and achieve good results, it will be essential to combine this treatment with a proper diet and a routine of physical exercise. In this sense, we invite you to consult the following articles: The hypocaloric diet, Exercises to eliminate cellulite from the buttocks, and Exercises to eliminate cellulite from the thighs.
How to make a coffee mask for cellulite
You can prepare many treatments to eliminate cellulite with coffee and show off a smoother and more beautiful skin. In addition to the above exfoliator, it is also possible to combat orange peel with homemade anti-cellulite and reducing coffee masks. Take note of the following recipes, and feel free to check the results.
Coffee, honey, and baking soda mask
- In a bowl, mix one teaspoon of coffee grounds, one tablespoon of honey, one baking soda, and two teaspoons of sugar.
- Apply the mask obtained to the area to be treated, giving circular massages.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- After that time, remove with plenty of warm or cold water.
- Finish by applying an excellent anti-cellulite cream in the area.
Coffee and coconut oil mask
- Mix 1/2 cup of coffee grounds with two tablespoons of organic coconut oil. If the coconut oil you have purchased is solid, you will first have to heat it a bit to make it liquid.
- Apply the mask to the area with cellulite giving an ascending circular massage.
- Let it act for about 20 minutes.
- Remove with plenty of warm water.
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to make a coffee mask for cellulite, we recommend that you enter our category of Aesthetic treatments .
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.