More and more people are turning to natural medicine. Medicinal plants and healthy habits are essential on this path. They are within reach, are much less expensive than any product or drug, and keep the person connected to their essence. It does not mean leaving aside the scientific. Instead, it is about using all the available means to maintain and recover health and beauty.
In this FastlyHealarticle, reference will be made to those herbs and homemade measures that, due to their properties, help to keep the skin smooth and hydrated, reducing the appearance of the most marked wrinkles. Read on and find out the best home remedies for deep wrinkles.
Table of Contents
Healthy eating to improve the appearance of the skin
Through the skin, the body can clean its interior, and it is one of the ways to remove everything that does not do you good. More and more people are aware of what industrial food does to the body, both internally and externally. Changes in eating habits improve the skin by reducing the number of toxins entering the body. Less effort will have to be made to get rid of them. An intoxicated body can never have healthy, wrinkle-free skin.
How can you improve your diet? Here are some simple tips:
- Put aside everything that is not natural: preserves, foods with flavorings, colorants, and sausages.
- Eat more raw fruits and vegetables: they are essential for maintaining radiant and moisturized skin. They provide vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals necessary for tissues to stay young.
- Change harmful proteins for good proteins: avoid meat (chicken, beef, pork) and choose legumes. You will feel a significant change. Chickpeas, lentils, and beans are incredibly rich in nutrients. They keep your digestive tract in good working order, which is key to showing off beautiful skin with fewer deep wrinkles.
- Consume less refined products: salt, sugar, and white wheat flour undergo many chemical processes. They get rid of the actual food that is their vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Change for sea salt, sweeten with honey or whole sugar (panela or muscabo), and consume other flours (whole wheat, oats, quinoa, buckwheat).
- Avoid dairy products: they generate significant inflammation in the body, they have toxic elements, and although they have calcium, it is not usable. Better consume oranges, spinach, oregano, thyme, and dandelion. These will provide you with much more calcium that your body will know how to receive in a better way.
- Do not use tobacco or alcohol. These prevent the skin from looking radiant and create more wrinkles on the face.
Drink water to reduce deep wrinkles
Part of the wrinkled appearance of the skin is due to the lack of water. Moisturizing the skin on the outside with expensive creams may improve the appearance. Still, you will not be able to regain your youthful appearance if the hydration does not come from within.
It is advisable to drink at least 2 liters of water daily—pure water, not flavored or sparkling. Avoid the consumption of colas and coffee. Although they are liquid, they have substances that end up dehydrating the body. Each cell in your body must receive the necessary water supply for its proper functioning, and skin cells do not escape this.
Try to drink water away from meals an hour before or 2 hours later. You can add squeezed lemon if you wish. It has excellent properties that help cleanse the body and keep it in a balanced state.
Exfoliation with coffee grounds to diminish deep wrinkles
Dead cells and toxins that stick to the skin (or remove) must be cleaned every day. A good cleaning routine includes a weekly exfoliation, and what better if this can be done with a product as noble and with as many properties as coffee. You can use the coffee that you previously consumed. You only need a few granules of ground coffee. Instant coffee does not serve. It is convenient to do it at night to avoid subsequent exposure to the sun’s radiation. Follow these steps:
- Wash your face with water and neutral soap without perfumes: in this way, you make sure that no toxic residues remain on your skin. In addition to doing it just before exfoliation, it is advisable to cleanse your skin every day, when you wake up, and before going to bed.
- Moisten the ground coffee: as we have said, you can use the coffee you had in the morning. For a tablespoon of coffee, add two of clean water.
- Take small amounts of coffee between your fingers and gently massage the face and neck for about 5 minutes. Do not apply pressure because it is not necessary. It can irritate your skin.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and then with cold water. Remove any coffee residues that may have been left.
- Repeat this once a week, and you will see significant changes in the appearance of your skin.
You mustn’t use other exfoliating methods simultaneously since it can hurt your skin and generate blemishes.
You can then apply a moisturizer, softener, or natural mask that we will mention below.
Sliced cucumber and potato for deep wrinkles
The two vegetables are excellent for reducing inflammation, smoothing, and improving the appearance of the face. You can alternate them and use cucumber slices one day and potatoes another day. It’s incredible how you can improve your skin with this simple practice.
You can do it every day, leaving them to act for 10 minutes on the entire face, especially on the eyes and around the mouth. Take advantage of that moment to relax your mind. Feeling good is key to looking better.
Olive oil for deep wrinkles on the face
Extra virgin olive oil is a precious resource in natural medicine. To remove deep wrinkles with home remedies, you can hydrate your skin with olive oil. In addition to leaving it smooth and shiny, antioxidants and nutrients are provided that will improve the appearance of your skin.
On the other hand, regular consumption of this crude oil helps cleanse the liver, fights cholesterol, and maintains balance. Of course, this is achieved by stopping consuming other fats and even more so if they are used cooked or in fried foods.
Homemade mask for deep wrinkles
You can help your face regain its youthful appearance by using a simple mask based on honey, egg, oatmeal, and olive or coconut oil. To prepare it, you have to mix one egg with 1/2 cup of oatmeal and two tablespoons of the selected oil until you get a homogeneous paste.
You can apply it once or twice a week on the face, leaving it to act for 30 minutes. Then, you remove it with warm water.
Clay mask for deep wrinkles
This is another one of the best home remedies for deep wrinkles that you can turn to. Make a mask with clay (or mud) and plain water. The earth has minerals and nutrients that are very beneficial when looking for a soft and smooth face. On the other hand, generating cold deflates and promotes circulation.
The water and clay mixture must be liquid enough to spread like a cream. Let it dry, and then remove it in 10 to 30 minutes with warm water. You will find a significant difference after applying it.
In the following article, you can see how to make a green clay mask and its benefits.
Sweet corn milk or cornstarch to soften facial skin
You can use cornstarch or, much better, sweet corn milk to achieve a great appearance on your face and reduce expression lines and deep wrinkles:
- Dissolve one tablespoon of cornstarch in two tablespoons of plain water, spread it over your face, and let it act for about 10 minutes. Then remove it with warm water.
- Or you can blend and filter the kernels of sweet corn (canned does not work). Use that milk to cover your face. Clean after 10 minutes.
This can be done 2 or 3 times a week. Your skin will feel much softer.
Natural sun protection to reduce deep wrinkles
The sun is perfect for the body. As long as the exposure is in the first hours of the morning or the last hours of the afternoon, it helps reduce inflammation. It favors vitamin D production in the skin, essential for proper functioning bodily. However, the skin of the face and neck is exceptionally delicate. It is advisable to cover them and the rest of the body during the hours when the sun is powerful: wear a hat, glasses, loose clothing, and sunscreen. Make that cream yourself with natural ingredients that care for your skin and do not fill it with chemicals. You can do it by mixing one or more of these ingredients; by combining them, you will have more protection:
- Coconut, peanut, or avocado oil.
- Shea Manteca.
- Essential oils: The more different oils you add, the greater the sun protection. Use the carrot, raspberry seed, and wheat germ.
Oatmeal to treat wrinkles on the face
There are countless properties found in oats. One of its uses is to treat premature skin wrinkles. For this, it can be used in two ways:
- Steam oatmeal: cook two tablespoons of oats in 1 and a half cups of water and bring to a boil. It is removed from the heat, and once the temperature drops a bit, the face is placed in the steam that comes out. Then, he washes his face with cold water.
- Included in the diet: you can consume that same oatmeal that you used for the steam and add honey, cocoa, or natural fruits.
In the following article, you can discover more oats and skin treatments benefits.
This article is merely informative. At FastlyHeal .com, we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to Home remedies for deep wrinkles, we recommend that you enter our category of Aesthetic treatments.
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.