We often spend large amounts of money on numerous aesthetic and cosmetic products; we even have dozens of creams, soaps, and tonics to keep our skin healthy and cared for. However, an option can meet all those needs of your skin and hair, which is much cheaper than all the previous alternatives and which is also natural. This product is green clay, with great qualities that make it an excellent all-in-one. If you want to know the properties of green clay at FastlyHealwe, explain them to you.
Green clay properties
Green clay has cleansing and purifying properties. Applied on the skin, it eliminates dead cells and removes blackheads, closing them and preventing more from appearing. In addition, one of the strengths of green clay that distinguishes it from other treatments is that it can also be applied to sensitive skin.
Eliminating dead cells leaves the right place for new cells to appear that regenerate, heal, and take care of the skin. Green clay allows us to remove these dead cell substrates that fill the first layers of the skin, allowing new healthy cells to flourish stronger and healthier.
Applying the clay to the skin removes roughness and pimples, leaving it soft and clean. A good exfoliation with green clay, apart from eliminating irregularities and impurities from your skin and remineralizing it, will provide all the necessary nutrients to make it look perfect. Exfoliation serves to eliminate the most superficial layers of the epidermis that, although they serve as protection, at the same time act as a barrier preventing cell regeneration. Thanks to exfoliation, the skin can regenerate.
Among many other properties, green clay stands out for regulating sebum levels , which is very useful for both people with oily skin and those who suffer from acne. When the clay rests on the skin, its absorbent property acts, taking away the excess fat and leaving the skin cleaner than ever.
Although we often do not realize it, our skin is constantly besieged by external elements that damage it. The sun, the wind, the cold, or any wound or scratch causes damage and impurities on your skin that you must get rid of if you want to keep it optimal. Applying green clay helps you regulate the skin by getting rid of the impurities accumulated by external agents.
Where can I apply it?
Due to its multiple properties and effects, green clay can be applied to many body parts, achieving different results depending on the area and the way it is used.
- For hair: It can be applied to the hair of all conditions, whether dry, oily, straight, or curly. Scrubbed and massaged over the head in the form of a hair mask, green clay helps both disinfect the scalp and stimulate hair follicles.
- Acne is a prevalent condition that usually affects during puberty, precisely when one is most concerned about their physical appearance. The green clay helps regulate the secretion of sebum, apart from helping to disinfect the skin and helping to fight the signs of acne. It should be applied with a mask with argan or lemon oil and left on the skin for fifteen minutes. Keep in mind that it should be used to clean skin, and in cases of mild acne, you should visit a specialist if it is severe acne.
- On the body: Thanks to its exfoliating properties, green clay is the perfect ally for a smooth and cared body and skin. Apply mask twice a week for two weeks, and from there once a week; if you do so, you will notice how your skin will become smoother, eliminating all impurities and blackheads.
- In wounds: Mixed with lavender essential oil and applied to wounds, green clay has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. It is necessary to use it on closed injuries or about to close since the clay cannot come into contact with the circulation. If applied to approaching wounds, it will accelerate this process thanks to its healing properties.
- Green clay can also help you with varicose veins and stretch marks in stretch marks and varicose veins. The procedure you should follow is to apply a clay mask for fifteen minutes after taking a cold shower and repeat this process twice a week.
How to make a green clay mask?
As you can see, the green clay mask has numerous utilities and properties, however, although its results seem very sophisticated, it is straightforward to prepare.
- Pour the powdered green clay into a wooden or porcelain bowl; it must be neither plastic nor metal because it loses its properties.
- Add water, preferably bottled, and if you want, you can add other ingredients such as lavender, honey, argan oil, lemon or tea tree oil.
- Mix it little by little until you have a homogeneous texture and a consistent thickness. Then you will only have to apply it in the area to be treated to obtain all its benefits.
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to Properties of green clay , we recommend that you enter our category of Aesthetic treatments.
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.