More and more people are looking for different natural options to treat various disorders. The flowers of Bach also called flower essences or Bach flower remedies, are considered an alternative therapy for various homemade preparations. It is a natural mixture since no pharmacological component is used, and different macerating types make it of mature flowers in water.
What results from the preparations is used for various purposes, although it is predominantly used to combat some disorders thanks to its incredible effectiveness. This therapy is based on 38 preparations that harmonize the body and restore its emotional balance. When these states are altered, one of the main things that happen in the body is that you get fat because you try to eliminate anxiety or stress by eating, which is why this natural treatment can be perfect for losing weight and in FastlyHeal We want to provide you with all the information about Bach flowers to lose weight.
Table of Contents
Why are Bach flowers beneficial for weight loss?
Although some people may suffer from obesity due to an underlying condition such as hypothyroidism, most cases gain weight due to stress, anxiety about eating, and the emotional imbalance one experiences daily. This is why it is essential to know that Bach flowers do not help to lose weight directly because there are no specific flowers for that, but this natural treatment can help in cases where the cause of the extra kilos is emotional.
On the other hand, because Bach flowers act directly on the anxiety and stress caused by obesity, the results may not be visible as quickly as expected; however, it is advisable to carry out this flower therapy to stabilize the body, the organism, and to lose weight, at the same time that other disorders due to emotional imbalance are avoided.
The therapy can also be accompanied by diet, exercise, and other treatments for faster effects and great results. But for this, it is essential that a specialist is consulted and they indicate the most appropriate combinations for each case.
Bach flowers to eliminate fat
Many flowers can be used in Bach flower remedies, allowing for various ideal combinations. If what you want to achieve is to lose weight, among the flowers that are of help, the following stand out:
- Agrimony: This plant is perfect for eliminating anxiety and considerably reducing stress. In this way, it could be used to avoid binge eating.
- Beech: This Bach flower is recommended for those who eat heavily due to stress.
- Cherry Plum: Many people are still hungry while they are eating. This is why they continue to consume in abundance until they are complete, and it is because they do not allow the body to assimilate what it is incorporating food. This plant is excellent for these types of people.
- Chestnut Bud: This Bach flower is for those who feel bad emotionally, either after eating or for other reasons, because depression is also a feeling that can cause weight gain easily.
- Gentian: Gentian is a plant especially recommended for those on a diet to lose weight and, for some moments, cannot bear the tension and are tempted to eat some food that they should not.
- Gorse: This flower is perfect for treating depression and stress, causing an emotional balance, and preventing overeating. In addition, it helps lift your spirits and encourages you to follow any procedure to lose weight.
Contraindications and side reactions of Bach flowers
The natural treatment with Bach flowers does not have any negative contraindication because there are no substances that can cause them. In addition, they do not create any addiction, or you can suffer from an overdose. However, it is always essential to perform the therapy guided by a professional.
In a few cases, there may be some very mild reactions such as feeling that the treated symptoms get a little worse, especially in the first days when starting treatment, sleep is more intense, one is more sensitive to different external factors, and, On some occasions, diarrhea or cold may appear in the first hours after starting the remedy with Bach flowers, which indicates that the body is cleaning itself of different toxins. If these situations are prolonged, it is best to stop the therapy and try it later. If they reappear or do not disappear, it is better to consult a specialist.
This article is merely informative. At FastlyHeal .com, we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in case of presenting any condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to Bach Flowers to lose weight, we recommend that you enter our category of Aesthetic treatments.
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.