Bach flowers, also known as Bach flower remedies or Bach flower essences, are how numerous sets of artisan preparations that are not pharmacological are known and are made from the maceration in the water of various species of flowers in a mature state. This preparation can be used mainly for the alternative treatment of multiple disorders such as anxiety.
It is about 38 natural remedies that are responsible for harmonizing your negative states and achieving, in this way, emotional balance. Several therapists say that Bach flowers are not only for mental health but also to help your body heal itself.
If you do not know much about this therapy, at FastlyHealwe, we want to detail everything about Bach flowers: treatment against anxiety.
Table of Contents
What exactly is anxiety?
Anxiety is a phenomenon of society since it is part of your condition to face various situations of risk or danger. Therefore, it could be said that it serves those situations that generate fear. Anxiety is considered a regular aspect of the emotional states that any human being goes through.
However, fear can be differentiated from anxiety because this is a response to threats of the moment and honesty. At the same time, the second many times, you do not know what is causing it, or it is more associated with what could happen than what is happening.
Anxiety can present chronically, so you must seek an emotional balance; otherwise, you may develop various physical effects such as stomach pain, chest or head discomfort, feeling short of breath, palpitations, nausea, and muscle tension.
On the other hand, there are also emotional effects, especially if you suffer from chronic anxiety, such as stress, irritability, oppression, restlessness, tension, lack of concentration, different obsessions, habitual negative thoughts, nightmares, or paralysis.
Although fear and anxiety are different sensations, one is often synonymous with the other, so that Bach flowers can help you in both cases.
What flowers are used for anxiety?
Numerous flowers can help you with various types of anxiety; although all provide many more benefits, focused on this emotional disorder, the following stand out:
- Agrimony, in this case, serves mainly to eliminate fears such as being alone, expressing feelings, removing stress, and, of course, anxiety.
- Larch is very effective if you are one of those people who suffer from a lack of self-esteem or if you are very insecure about yourself.
- Impatiens is ideal for helping you calm impatience, especially if you are an anxious person who gets irritated when things go at a different pace than yours.
- Rock Rose, this flower is excellent for taking the panic out of life, for you to use when you go through situations that paralyze you or cause excessive terror.
- Star of Bethlehem is the most suitable Bach flower if you suffer from anxiety due to trauma or cannot overcome a traumatic situation that you have gone through previously.
- Cerato, this flower is perfect if you suffer from anxiety for fear of making wrong decisions and being judged for this. It helps you to be more confident and follow your intuition.
How do you take Bach flowers?
First, you must choose the flowers that correspond to your problem to be treated. As anxiety can appear for several reasons, you must identify them to use the correct flowers for each case. Although this can be done in a particular way, you should consult with a specialist or expert on the subject.
You have to prepare the remedy, which is usually done in a dropper bottle. Again, it would help if you got advice on doing it with someone who knows well about Bach flower therapy or buys them ready-made.
Finally, you must take this remedy in the correct amount and time. You can ingest only four drops, four times a day and away from main meals. They should always be consumed simultaneously; however, a therapist for this is the right person to help you and establish an effective treatment for your condition.
Other tips to combat anxiety
To combat the anxiety, you can also:
- Learn unique, slow, deep breaths that relax and create emotional stability.
- Please do not get carried away by situations; it is better to try to interpret them correctly before getting nervous and eliminating negative thoughts.
- It is always better to talk and express your feelings calmly without getting upset. You better do it before you hit the breaking point and explode.
- Do not waste energy on things that have already happened and cannot be modified; it is better that you always think about the future than in the past.
- Getting plenty of rest and doing activities that you enjoy are also good ways to remove anxiety from your life.
- In the following article, you will find a list of foods that will help you fight anxiety.
- We invite you to learn the tricks to cure anxiety.
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to Bach’s flowers: treatment against anxiety, we recommend that you enter our category of Mental disorders .
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.