The fat that is concentrated in the abdomen and that causes the hated belly does not have a preference for gender, age, or physical structure; for this reason, it can equally affect skinny, chubby, or plump. The truth is that the belly is not invincible, and it is enough to make specific changes in our lifestyle to begin to notice the changes in our body and get closer to that flat abdomen that we all want.
Many people wonder how to lose belly in a week, and if you are one of them, you must understand that obtaining significant changes in such a short time is almost impossible, but if you improve your eating habits and adopt a complete exercise routine, you can begin to reduce inches soon. Abdominal fat is the most dangerous for the health of the human body, as it is considered a risk factor for heart disease and diabetes; if you want to reduce your belly to be healthier and look better, we invite you to read this carefully FastlyHealarticle.
Table of Contents
Change your diet to lose belly.
The ideal formula to lose belly in a week is 30% physical exercise and a 70% balanced diet. Making certain adjustments in the diet is essential to eliminate fat from the abdomen since excess food, grease, sausages, flour, sugar, junk food, soft drinks, and pastries stimulate the formation of the belly.
To lose belly in a week, it is recommended that you adopt the following eating habits:
- Avoid the consumption of fat, fried foods, foods with a lot of oil, sausages, refined flours, sugar, and soft drinks.
- Increase the intake of fiber-rich foods, as this component stimulates the absorption of accumulated fat in the body and stimulates the liver to release more toxins.
- When serving meals, make sure the most significant portion is vegetables, then protein, and the minor part is carbohydrates.
- Green vegetables are ideal for losing belly quickly since they are rich in fiber and generate a more significant satiety effect after consuming them.
- If you want to lose belly, reduce the consumption of dairy products, such as very fatty and salty cheeses and whole milk. He prefers the skim version of these foods.
- Pasta, rice, and bread are better in their integral version. Avoid complex carbohydrates.
- Calm anxiety and speed up your metabolism by eating at least five times a day.
- Have a snack between each meal: nuts, protein bars, a cup of infusion, popcorn, or a light jelly.
- Start the day with a full breakfast, a mid-morning snack, have a meal rich in vegetables and proteins, have a snack again in the afternoon, and have very light food such as a green vegetable salad for dinner.
In addition, we recommend that you include the foods to lose belly that we show you in this article in your diet.
Exercise is essential to losing belly fat.
All people lose weight evenly; that is, they lose fat throughout the body simultaneously. For this reason, it is almost impossible to lose weight only in the belly, and it is necessary to exercise the whole body to obtain the expected results.
To lose belly in a week, it is essential to combine a cardiovascular routine to accelerate fat burning and metabolism with anaerobic, functional exercises or weight lifting. Contrary to popular belief, lifting weights, building muscle mass, and strengthening the skeleton are potent ways to burn fat.
- Cardiovascular exercise: running, incline and brisk walking, jogging, swimming, cycling, dancing, taebo, boxing, etc.
- Anaerobic exercise: weight lifting, training with garters, strength exercises, functional movement. TRX, Boot Camp, and CrossFit are disciplines that offer a complete combination of both exercise modalities.
Decrease salt intake
When you consume too much salt, your body retains more fluid, which inflames the abdomen considerably.
Contrary to popular belief, the best way to combat fluid retention is by drinking plenty of water to stimulate kidney function and blood circulation and decrease excess salt in the body. Try as much as possible to eat 2,500 mg of sodium per day.
In addition, in the following article, we give you all the keys so that you know how to combat fluid retention.
Control cravings for eating with green tea
Binge eating tends to occur more frequently during the late afternoon and evening. To avoid them, it is essential to eat a large portion of food for breakfast and have a snack between meals, which will help you better control your appetite.
If you still suffer from eating cravings, try drinking a green tea infusion which, in addition to stimulating fat burning, will help satisfy your cravings and speed up your metabolism. This drink is an excellent aid to losing abdominal and body fat in general, so it can become your best ally in achieving your goal of losing weight more quickly and lowering your belly.
Exercises to lower the belly in a week
- Cardio Hiit: This cardio version allows you to burn more calories in less exercise time. Ideally, you should do 20 minutes of exercise with intensity intervals, that is, walk for 1 minute and run as fast as you can for 2 minutes. Then repeat this sequence as many times as you can during the 20 minutes of training.
- Plank: The plank is one of the complete exercises, and you can do it at home. Lie face down on a mat or yoga mat, lift your feet and arms as if you were going to do a push-up, then rest your elbows and forearms on the mat. Keep your back horizontal. Harden all the muscles in your body and stay in this position for 1 minute. Then rest and repeat two more times.
- Sit-ups: there are many ways to do sit-ups, and all of them are beneficial since they work in different areas of the abdomen. One way to do sit-ups and get better results is to stand up, bending the knees towards the stomach quickly. Ideally, do the movement as many times as possible in 4 sets of 1 minute each.
Discover more options like these by consulting the article Exercises to lose belly at home fast.
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to lose belly in a week , we recommend that you enter our category of Aesthetic treatments .
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.