Aphrodisiacs are substances that are used to increase sexual desire. The term comes from the Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite; however, historically, it is believed that its results are due to a placebo effect. There is a reasonably wide variety of natural and artificial products to increase female sexual desire; there are also many questions about the operation of these elements.
In this FastlyHealarticle, we detail everything you need to know about drops to stimulate sexual desire in women.
Table of Contents
How the drops work to increase sexual desire in women
The aphrodisiac drops should be taken by mixing them with a drink, preferably non-alcoholic since alcohol over time can reduce its effect; for best results, do not drink large amounts of alcohol before or two hours after dosing.
The function of aphrodisiacs is to raise dopamine in the nervous system to have a more pleasant experience. Although these substances are made up of natural ingredients, they can cause side effects such as headaches, runny nose, or an upset stomach; If these symptoms appear for a long time, you should consult your doctor immediately.
They are also contraindicated in the following cases:
- You are allergic to one of its components.
- You have diabetes, hypertension, and liver problems.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you take any other medications, you should consult your doctor before using these products.
Composition of drops that increase female libido
In general, drops to stimulate sexual desire in women uses natural ingredients such as those detailed below:
- Antioxidants: the best are complexes that combine vitamins C and E.
- Ginseng: there are different types, the American (softer) and the Korean (more robust), both help in the process of improving sexual desire in women.
- Yohimbine: it is a substance from an African tree called Yohimbe; what it does is increase blood flow and nerve impulses in the genitals; it is considered one of the most potent natural ingredients.
Foods to improve sexual desire in women
Among the foods that increase desire in women, the following stand out:
- Arginine is an amino acid; its function allows blood vessels to dilate and improve blood flow. We can find it in meat, cheese, coconut milk, nuts, and eggs. All of them help increase female sexual desire and vaginal lubrication.
- Spices are also considered an aphrodisiac; nutmeg, anise, cardamom, vanilla, ginger, and cloves are pretty effective, especially in women who begin to notice the symptoms of menopause.
- Other foods that favor the female libido are mollusks and shellfish. These are high in zinc, which is vital for the production of hormones and the sensitivity of the clitoris, but their consumption in excess can be toxic and dull the effect of zinc in the body.
- Chocolate is one of the most famous aphrodisiacs, even though scientists do not endorse its effectiveness. However, it affects the levels of endorphins and serotonin produced by our central nervous system. Its effect is believed to be more psychological than physiological.
Discover many more options by consulting the article Foods to increase sexual desire.
Liquid aphrodisiacs for women
Champagne is one of the most symbolic drinks for aphrodisiacs; its bubbles mixed with chocolates or fruits can be a good start.
Red wine helps women’s libido because the ethanol it contains stimulates the hypothalamus, which is in charge of regulating the essential functions of our body, including appetite, sexual desire, and temperature. Its antioxidant properties also help increase blood flow in the areas most prone to arousal; wine also reduces anxiety and inhibitions.
Other drinks, alcoholic or not, to increase female libido are those in which the species described above are found, such as ginger, cardamom, and chocolate.
When to consult the doctor?
Remember to ask your doctor for guidance since both the ingredients in aphrodisiac drops and the foods and beverages mentioned above can be harmful to your health if consumed in excess.
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to Drops to stimulate sexual desire in women, we recommend that you enter our Well-being category .
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.