Ether pearls are soft gelatin capsules widely used due to the amount of beneficial effects it has for the body of the person who consumes them. The ether pearls contain a chemical inside called ethyl ether which is used to achieve numerous effects from the elimination of a gas contained in some place to to control the flaccidity in a woman who is in postpartum state. In itself it turns out to be a very versatile compound and widely used by people for its results. Then the following FastlyHealarticle will show you in more detail what ether pearls are for .
Table of Contents
What are ether pearls
Ether pearls are soft gelatinous capsules in the shape of a pearl, which gives it its name, and which contain inside a small portion of ethyl ether , which is a colorless liquid with a characteristic odor. It is found for sale in pharmacies or health food stores.
Ethyl ether is less dense than water and insoluble in it. It was the first product used as an anesthetic in addition to being used to dissolve fats, oils, resins or gums. In addition, it is also widely used for the extraction of active principles from plant or animal tissues because it is very easy to remove. Ethyl ether has a thermal effect in which it recovers its gas state, which is why it is very useful to remove other gas present in the body.
What are ether pearls for?
Ether pearls were first used to enhance the performance of high performance athletes , but these pearls are used in many more cases today. Here we will explain some of the main functions of ether pearls :
- To soothe a severe earache : for this the pearl must be pricked very close to the orifice of the ear canal, since the ether evaporates quickly. The liquid that comes out of the pearl must be allowed to enter the ear, so that it exerts its numbing effect and alleviates the symptoms.
- Take air out of the chest, back or stomach : this is due to its thermal effect, it is capable of removing the gas that causes discomfort or muscle pain. To eliminate air, you should take a pill or capsule at least every six hours. It should not be combined with other drugs and also if you have recently ingested alcoholic beverages.
- To reduce inflammation of the belly : ether pearls are an excellent aid to reduce inflammation present in the belly. It can be used by placing an ether capsule on the navel and applying a little reducing gel, since it is used as an auxiliary in the manufacture of reducing or anti-cellulite gels. Within a few minutes the swelling should go down.
- Function as an anesthetic : it is currently widely used as a local anesthetic, especially open wounds or trauma that are not large and in which there is no fracture. It can also be used in ear piercings to slightly numb the area.
- During the erection : the ether pearls are used so that the erection lasts longer, for this a gentle massage is applied to the glans after having placed the content of the ether pearl.
- Ether pearls after childbirth : If you have witnessed that your belly is flaccid, swollen or bulging after 40 days of delivery, it may be recommended to use an ether pearl on the navel at night or applying with a homemade spray gently massaging of the area.
What are the side effects of ether pearls?
There are a number of contraindications and side effects of ether pearls that must be considered before taking them:
- Avoid using before 40 days postpartum because it can affect breastfeeding, and its smell can make the baby dizzy.
- It should not be taken by nursing women.
- It should not be consumed with alcoholic beverages because what it will do is enhance the effect of the liquor thus causing a negative effect on the person, as if they had taken double the amount of liquor.
- Ether beads have been linked to the onset of halitosis or transient bad breath.
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to What are ether pearls for , we recommend that you enter our Medication and medical tests category .
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.