Apple cider vinegar is a product that has been giving that talk lately. Its uses have extended beyond the kitchen, and it is not for less. This product made with apples contains properties that can be used internally and externally to solve various damages or problems in our bodies and contribute to our well-being. We can use it to heal skin problems, lose weight, improve the appearance of hair, fight acne, etc. This FastlyHealarticle reveals the best home remedies with apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar: purchase or own elaboration
If you want to buy apple cider vinegar in some supermarkets or more specific establishments, such as nutrition stores, you can get it. Likewise, its purchase is also available through the internet, through platforms such as Amazon.
However, we give you the option of learning how to make your apple cider vinegar since it is straightforward:
- Get ten organic apples, that is, grown naturally. These types of apples do not contain pesticides or chemical components.
- Wash the apples, cut them into four pieces, and add them to a wide glass container. Let them sit until they turn browner.
- Add water to the container with the apple pieces until they cover their size. You don’t have to add a lot of water.
- Next, we cover the container with a cloth and let it rest somewhere it does not get light and the temperature is relatively warm.
- Let the jar sit for about six months, stirring about once a week.
- After six months of fermentation, we will detect a foam on top of the content. Strain the content by adding it to another glass container.
- We placed the apple pieces in the new container with the liquid we obtained.
- We cover the container again and leave it in the same place as the previous one for 4 or 6 weeks.
- Finally, we will have apple cider vinegar. Strain the content again, obtaining the apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar for weight loss
Apple cider vinegar helps reduce the amount of fat in the internal organs by dissolving it naturally. In addition, it acts as a diuretic and detoxifier, which helps cleanse the body and reduce fluid accumulation.
Apple cider vinegar should not be abused to lose weight, and a diet that contributes to weight loss should be carried out, in addition to exercise.
Fight skin conditions
Another home remedy for apple cider vinegar is its use to combat skin fungus. Some of the symptoms that these skin conditions present with skin redness, itching, and irritation, among others. The best-known fungus involved in skin infection is known as Candida Albicans. It usually appears in the skin folds, and its elimination can be facilitated through apple cider vinegar, thanks to the acetic acid it contains.
Before applying apple cider vinegar to the skin, it is essential to think about whether we have susceptible skin since, if so, apple cider vinegar would irritate it. If we do not have skin sensitivity problems, we can apply a little apple cider vinegar to the skin.
Apple cider vinegar not only has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, but it also helps to break down acne. Therefore, another home remedy of apple cider vinegar is to eliminate this skin condition thanks to its ability to restore the acid of the skin, which causes the appearance of acne and dry skin. Therefore, a little apple cider vinegar on acne skin will help to get results. In addition, you will not only solve this problem, but you can also clean the skin, get a softer touch, reduce pores and eliminate pimples.
Finally, in case of sunburn, apple cider vinegar can alleviate the symptoms. We have to add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and apply it to the burns.
Lower cholesterol, high blood pressure, and diabetes
Apple cider vinegar can be a good home remedy for some diseases, such as cholesterol and high blood pressure. Some studies have observed that apple cider vinegar positively affects some conditions. Their explanation seems to be supported by the fact that it contains potassium and other diluted substances in the blood and controls blood pressure. It also has a pectin substance that absorbs cholesterol-causing fats and removes them from the body.
On the other hand, another use of apple cider vinegar as a home remedy regulates blood glucose levels, the main problem in diabetes. Consuming a little of this product each day can help lower blood sugar due to its chromium content. However, you should consult your doctor before consumption since it can interfere with insulin.
Fight cold symptoms
A cold is synonymous with a cough, sore throat, and other symptoms that make our daily life uncomfortable. Apple cider vinegar is an excellent home remedy with which we can erase cold symptoms due to its antiseptic properties, which help eliminate viruses or bacteria. For this, we can gargle to reduce the inflammation and sore throat caused by these agents.
Leg cramps and varicose veins
Leg cramps are usually a symptom that occurs in more significant numbers in women, and, in most cases, it usually indicates a lack of potassium. Apple cider vinegar contains potassium and is a good ally in relieving night cramps in the legs.
Also, although not fully proven, apple cider vinegar is believed to help reduce the size and pain of varicose veins by improving the circulatory system. For this, apple cider vinegar diluted in a bit of water should be applied to the area where the varicose veins are.
In this article, you can consult more home remedies for varicose veins Other home remedies from apple cider vinegar.
- Bad breath. It is a good home remedy against bad breath due to its acid component.
- Hair shine and dandruff. It can seal the hair’s cuticle, giving it a brighter appearance. Including apple cider vinegar in hair care makes it more robust and healthier, eliminating residues and chemical components of industrial shampoos. In addition, it can also be used against dandruff, eliminating the fungi that cause it.
- Digestive problems . It is a natural remedy against diarrhea, generating a protective layer thanks to its pectin content.
- Body odor. It can help regulate the skin’s pH and eliminate odor-causing bacteria.
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to Home remedies with apple cider vinegar , we recommend that you enter our Well-being category .
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.