The tonsillar case is somewhat more common than you think, and for some, it can be a big problem due to the bad breath it can cause. These white balls are often mistaken for pus or the dreaded plaques in the throat, which suggest an infection, but as we will see below, the case has little to do with pharyngeal pain due to angina.
If you want to know what it is and how to eliminate the case with the best treatments and tips, keep reading this FastlyHealarticle. In it, you will find all the appropriate information explained straightforwardly.
What is the tonsillar caseum?
Case or tonsil cryptanalysis is a whitish formation installed in the tonsils. It does not happen to all people, and this is due precisely to the particular shape of each person’s tonsils.
It is essential to say that it is something benign. It is not an infection, much less a tumor or something that will bring more complications, so your treatment will only depend on how much it bothers the person who has it.
Sometimes the cause is mistaken for plaques of pus in the throat, but these small white balls can never make the area sore, as it is not an infectious material.
The most common symptom that someone with caseum has is bad breath, although it may not be the only cause. Therefore, removing the white lumps from the throat may not end this problem.
Why do white balls come out in the throat?
For cases to accumulate in the tonsils, they must be markedly cryptic, and what is this? The tonsils do not have a smooth surface; instead, they enter as small channels from the surface inwards, as if they were small wells. This favors that within these crypts accumulate:
- Own desquamation of the tombs.
- Mucous pharyngeal secretions.
This process also occurs more frequently when the patient suffers from gastroesophageal reflux.
Eliminate case permanently – Treatment and Tips
As has been said in the previous section, the accumulation of caseum in the tonsils is an issue that has to do with the shape of the tonsils. Therefore, the only way to eliminate this problem is by removing the tonsils by surgery.
However, as mentioned above, there are also two fundamental factors for forming white pellets: gastroesophageal reflux and mucus secretion from the pharynx. With which, if these aspects are improved, it is logical that the formation of caseum is much less and, above all, it will improve bad breath, which, in short, is what bothers. These measures are also helpful if recurring sore throats are the problem. So do not hesitate to put these tips into practice to try to eliminate the case naturally:
- Drink water: water is the best moisturizer for all the cells in your body. It will help clean them from the inside. Do it away from meals (30 minutes before or 2 hours after). In this way, it will be absorbed correctly, and reflux will improve since when you eat with liquids, you force the stomach to release more acid. On the other hand, other drinks such as alcohol, coffee, sodas, artificial juices intoxicate and dehydrate you, worsening reflux and increased mucus production.
- Drink water with lemon: freshly squeezed lemon juice (fasting or away from meals) is excellent for cleansing the body of toxicities and, despite being acidic, it helps to maintain the alkaline (not acidic) state of the body, essential for its proper functioning.
- Avoid cigarettes: smoking is very harmful, not only for your lungs but for your entire body. Regarding the pharynx, mucus production increases because it permanently irritates and inflames it, so if you want the case to disappear without surgery, this is key.
- Improve your diet: another key to reducing inflammation in the pharynx and reducing the number of secretions is that your diet is based on raw fruits and vegetables, legumes, nuts, and seeds. And not only that, leave out everything that your body cannot digest well: meats, dairy, vegetable oils, sausages, and processed foods. This is a crucial point to improve all possible causes of bad breath (such as gastroesophageal reflux or the emanation of putrid gases from the intestinal tract).
- Gargle with Prinz’s solution: It is anti-inflammatory and can help the case come out of the tonsils independently. Prepare it by mixing half a glass of plain water with one tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide and one teaspoon of baking soda. You can do it once a day for about 15 days and then once or twice a week.
- Eat slowly and chew well – this is important because this is how digestion begins. It is essential to reduce the possibility of reflux.
- Do not lie down immediately after eating: you must wait at least 2 hours to do so since if you do it before, the reflux of food and acids inflame the pharynx and favor the appearance of white balls.
And, above all, for no reason do you try to squeeze your tonsils so that the case comes out since it is most likely that you will damage yourself and cause an infection.
If you have any doubts, consult your GP or ENT specialist.
This article is merely informative. At FastlyHeal .com, we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor if you present any condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to remove the case permanently, we recommend that you enter our Ear, Nose, and Throat category.
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.