Sex is a terrain that can lead us to paradise or cause us the odd headache. Taboos, negative thoughts and lack of communication are some of the factors that undermine fully satisfactory sex. Orgasm is the climax, the highest and most intense point that everyone wants to reach, either individually, or better, as a couple and, at times, it can be difficult to achieve. Each person is different and this is what makes sex special, since we must know ourselves to know what we like or what we would like to experience. However, it is also important to detect the weaknesses of other people, in the good sense of the word, that is,what is it that they like when they have sex .
If you are wondering how to have better orgasms, you have reached the right article, at FastlyHealwe give you some tips so that you reach the climax and enjoy sex to the fullest.
Table of Contents
Women and men
Orgasm is the body’s response to accumulated sexual tension. This process takes place by contracting the muscles of the pelvic region, which is why we experience pleasure. The nervous system is in charge of controlling the orgasms that take place during sexual intercourse, although, on many occasions, the climax is also accompanied by involuntary muscle spasms.
Orgasm in men
In men, orgasm is achieved mainly by stimulating the penis. Nerve endings found in this part of the body, and especially in the glans, cause a man to orgasm and ejaculate, although orgasm can also occur without ejaculation . This process is characterized by a period in which the man begins to feel muscular contractions that indicate the imminent arrival of orgasm, followed by the phase of no return, in which the man can no longer avoid orgasm and, as a consequence, ejaculates. Subsequently, the man enters the refractory period, in which he must wait a while until he can achieve an orgasm again.
Orgasm in women
To climax during sex, most women need to stimulate the area that is often considered the most erogenous, the clitoris. In general, the friction of this point ends up causing the reaction of the body that orgasm supposes, however, there are other women who have managed to reach this point only through penetration. The clitoris contains 8,000 nerve endings, many more than men have in the penis. The stimulation of other parts of the vagina can stimulate the woman leading to an orgasm, although each woman will be more sensitive to certain erogenous points. It is for this reason that women tend to be more complex when it comes to reaching orgasm, especially when having sex, due to the lack of knowledge of the partner. But nevertheless, women have the same ability to reach orgasm during sex as men. In this article we explainwhy some women don’t have orgasms .
One of the most important points when it comes to figuring out how to improve orgasms in partner sex is the preliminaries. The excitement prior to achieving orgasm is essential to “prepare” the body for the achievement of climax . It is as if you go out to play a football game without having warmed up a few minutes before. Your body will be “cold” and you will not have exercised parts of your body that allow you to perform better. During sex, arousal is a primary partAnd, on many occasions, it is part of the keys to achieving a quality orgasm. For this, it is interesting to know which are the erogenous parts, both of men and women, to be able to stimulate them during the preliminaries. In this way we manage to add intensity to the point where the body accumulates a sexual tension that leads to a more explosive and pleasant orgasm . In the case of not feeling pleasure when having intercourse, we recommend that you read this article.
Next, we will review some of the erogenous zones of both men and women, although we must bear in mind that each person will find the contact or stimulation of some parts more pleasant than others.
Erogenous zones of men
- Ears . It is a very sensitive point, so caressing this area with your tongue, fingers, or whispering something in the ear can be a good option to stimulate a man.
- Neck . Like the ears, the neck is another of the sensitive parts of the body, so if you want to excite a man, a few kisses on this part of the body can drive him crazy.
- Abdomen . The abdomen is close to the penis, so playing around in that area is a good way to increase the intensity.
- Scrotum . Although you can make the mistake of thinking that the penis is the only way to arouse a man, the scrotum is one of the most erogenous zones that can be stimulated, so it should not be neglected when it comes to having better orgasms.
- Perineum . If you are wondering how to achieve better orgasms during your sexual intercourse, the area between the scrotum and the anus has multiple nerve endings. Despite this, it can be considered an unusual area when it comes to stimulating the man because it is so close to the anus.
- Glans . There is no doubt that when it comes to having more enjoyable orgasms, the glans is the focus of pleasure. Many nerve endings accumulate and their stimulation is practically necessary for the man to reach orgasm. Oral sex is a good option to get this area stimulated.
Erogenous zones in women
- Nipples . This area is one of the most sensitive of a woman’s body, however, this same sensitivity makes it necessary to know how to stimulate them, since otherwise it could generate an unpleasant sensation. It is advisable to always carry out smooth, non-repetitive movements, and avoid doing it for a long time.
- The inner thighs . Another way to know how to have better and more pleasant orgasms is to dedicate a part of the preliminaries to this part with caresses.
- The nape . A few kisses, a few strokes with the fingertips or a blow are a good option when it comes to enhancing orgasms.
- The vagina and the clitoris . Despite grouping them in the same point, they are two different parts that form the sexual organ of women. Many people focus only on stimulating the clitoris, ignoring that the labia are also sensitive.
Communication: getting to know the other person
One of the most frequent mistakes when having sex as a couple is a lack of communication. As we have explained previously, the erogenous zones and the tastes and preferences of each person can vary, so it is interesting to know which are the ones that most excite our partner. Therefore, talking about sex appropriately, without being unpleasant or creating an uncomfortable situation is one of the best ways to improve sexual relations.and know how to improve orgasms. Sex also requires the so-called “trial and error”, that is, it is necessary to try, as long as both parties agree, to explore new fields and find new sources of pleasure. Over time, we will know which parts are most exciting for our partner and we will be able to focus on them during the foreplay as well as during penetration.
The mind is powerful
This point could be included in the section on the preliminaries, however, as it is not something tangible, it is better to develop it separately. The brain plays an essential part during sex and is the most powerful tool to achieve better, more pleasant orgasms and reach paradise. In fact, did you know that brain orgasms exist ?
The mind is powerful and thanks to it we can improve our sexual experience as a couple. For this reason it is advisable not to close in on trying new things . Trust is basic at this point, and that is why we must also communicate with our partner to break taboos , negative thoughts and other aspects that block some people during sex and that prevent them from feeling fully satisfactory sexual relations, always respecting the other person.
A good option is to try sex toys for both men and women: vibrators, Chinese balls and other forms of stimulation can be of great help. Fulfilling erotic fantasies is also a good way to have better orgasms, so taking advantage of the help that costumes provide is undoubtedly a wise option. In short, it is about being creative and unleashing your imagination .
Taking advantage of the senses that can be in the background during sex is another factor to take into account. Sex is usually related to touch, however, sight, hearing or even smell influence our mind by increasing our pleasure and adding intensity to sexual intercourse.
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to have better orgasms , we recommend that you enter our Sexuality category .
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.