The ways of enjoying sex are very varied, and the tastes of each one can also be different. Oral sex is usually one of the most pleasurable practices for men and women. Hygiene is essential for having sex, and when it comes to oral sex, fluids like semen or vaginal discharge also influence a satisfying experience. Therefore, in this FastlyHealarticle, we explain foods to improve the taste of semen and prevent oral sex from becoming an unpleasant experience.
Table of Contents
The taste of semen
Although oral sex does not necessarily involve contact with semen, some couples may enjoy certain sexual practices that affect such communication. In these practices, the taste of semen can become a problem due to its pungent taste and smell, and for this reason, we will explain how to change it. Semen has a slimy consistency and a salty and bitter taste.
We must remember that semen comprises 90% seminal fluid, composed of sugars, minerals, vitamins, and proteins. These components are acquired through food, so the diet will influence the composition of the semen and, as a consequence, its flavor.
Foods to avoid
As we explained previously, the diet influences the composition of the semen and also its flavor. Certain substances present in food or beverages give semen an unfavorable smell and taste, so if you want to improve the taste of semen, it is better to avoid them.
- Alcohol, coffee, and snuff worsen the taste of sperm by some of their substances, as well as being harmful to health in the case of alcohol and snuff.
- High-fat foods . These are all fried foods, battered, with saturated fat, such as so-called junk food.
- Some vegetables. Cabbage, asparagus, and broccoli can worsen the taste of semen. However, they are rich in fiber, which is very good for the body.
- Foods with intense flavors such as garlic, onion, and hot spices since they are rich in sulfur.
- Excess animal protein and dairies, such as red meat, milk, and cheese.
- The foods are rich in salt. Sausages are foods that tend to have high salt levels, so that they can worsen the taste of semen.
We must bear in mind that despite the influence that these foods can exert on the taste of semen, carrying out a balanced diet is essential to ensure good health, so completely excluding these foods can pose a health risk. Tobacco and alcohol are considered harmful, so they should always be avoided.
Foods to improve the taste of semen
Now that we know the foods that worsen the taste of semen, we must know which are those that produce the opposite effect and, therefore, will contribute to a more pleasant taste so that sexual practices are satisfactory for both.
- Stay hydrated. Semen contains a lot of water, so staying hydrated will be critical in removing toxins from the body and helping to improve the taste of semen.
- Spices . As in the previous point, we indicated that some hot sauces could not be recommended for the flavor of semen; cardamom and cinnamon provide a sweeter taste.
- The fruits . They are the best ally to improve the taste of semen since they provide many nutrients and have diuretic properties that will help eliminate toxins. Some of the best fruits are pineapple, mango, watermelon, and cantaloupe.
You may also be interested in the article on foods to improve male fertility.
Aspects to consider
Although changing the taste of semen through food does not present a health risk, we must consider the need to carry out a balanced and varied diet. This means that it is not advisable to adopt a diet based solely on food to improve the taste of semen, rejecting those that can make it worse. Likewise, it is also essential to become aware of the sexually transmitted diseases that can be spread if the necessary measures are not acquired, such as HIV, gonorrhea, chlamydia, or genital herpes. In this article, we explain the contraceptive methods available for men.
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to Foods to improve the taste of semen , we recommend that you enter our Sexuality category .
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.