Many myths exist about the use of multivitamins. Do they stimulate the appetite? Does it make you gain weight? What is certain is that there are many doubts about the subject. However, multivitamins can be beneficial for specific health problems and conditions.
Traditionally, the vitamins and nutrients that the body needs are found in the food we consume; however, for whatever reason there is a deficiency, the use of multivitamins in any of their presentations, be it capsules or injections, will help prevent any condition. In FastlyHealwe will tell you what the Neurobion is for and, in addition, we will explain to you if the Neurobion makes you fat.
Table of Contents
What is the Neurobion, and what are its uses
Neurobion is a vitamin complex that allows the inclusion of a group of essential vitamins ( B1, B6, and B12 ) in the event of a deficit for any specific reason, in the human body, in any of its available presentations.
The use of the Neurobion dates back to the year 62, approved explicitly in Austria, and marketed since then with different compositions and presentations; to date, it is available in more than 80 countries.
The N eurobion has several commercial names with which it can be obtained in the market and is indicated for:
- Intercostal neuritis: the Neurobion is the ideal treatment to reduce inflammation and pain in the nerves.
- Facial paralysis: product of a nerve injury that generates paralysis of the face; most of the time, it is unilateral, that is, on one side only.
- Root neuritis: produced by inflammation of the roots located in the spinal nerves
Also, the Neurobion is used in the case of:
- Low back pain: Pain in the lumbar region.
- Neuropathic pain: pain resulting from an injury to the nervous system. The Informative Organ Magazine of the Department of Family Medicine includes Neurobion as an antineuritic with a dose of 150 to 300 mg/day orally or 100 mg per day intramuscularly.
- Sciatic pain: sciatic nerve pain.
- Vitamin B1 B6 or B12 deficiency.
- Fatigue: physical wear and tear that frequently causes fatigue.
Does the Neurobion make you fat or lose weight?
There are many concerns regarding using multivitamins in any of their presentations, significantly if it will affect the patient’s body weight. At this point, it is essential to consider that the neurobion becomes fatter only when the patient suffers from severe malnutrition or when he presents a condition where the implementation of vitamin supplements will stimulate an increase in body weight.
In the same way, the dose indicated by the doctor will depend on the multivitamin needs that the patient has; this point is crucial to determine if the bodyweight will remain the same or increase, that is, it is directly proportional to the dose supplied or indicated. by the specialist. It is considered a myth to say that the use of the neurobion makes you fat.
Importance of neurobion vitamins
It does not hurt to know the true importance of the vitamins that the neurobion possesses. Specifically, it can be said that vitamin B1:
- It solves the deficit of thiamine. The Neurobion favors the circulatory, bone, muscular and nervous systems since thiamine is responsible for the lactic acid that, once it accumulates in the body, directly affects the methods above.
- Vitamin B6 is responsible for acting at the cellular level and transforming glucose into the body’s energy; therefore, the Neurobion is essential if the person has symptoms of fatigue or energy deficit.
- The pyridoxine deficiency is compensated by the vitamin B6 that the Neurobion possesses; the lack of pyridoxine generates problems at the level of the tissues and nerves.
- On the other hand, this complex is made up of B1 and B6, which are in charge of keeping the digestive system in optimal conditions, intervening in the production of hydrochloric acid, and in the same way in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- Finally, vitamin B12 is used to improve any injury to the neurological system on all those associated with degenerative processes.
Recommendations when using Neurobion
Before using any medication, it is essential to visit the doctor who will do the physical examination, and the proper assessment will indicate the appropriate dose of each drug individually for each patient depending on their condition; at FastlyHealwe recommend:
- Do not self-medicate under any circumstances; the doctor can explain the necessary dose depending on the patient’s clinic. According to the AIS – COIME bulletin of the Inter-Institutional Coordination of Essential Medicines, they comment that Neurobion is among the best-selling medicines for 2003 in Nicaragua, evidencing the prescription and supply of this medicine.
- The treatment lasts for a maximum of 5 days in the case of the injectable route, that is, intramuscularly.
- Before consuming any other drug simultaneously as the use of Neurobion, it is essential to consult a doctor to avoid adverse effects.
The use of Neurobion has been expanding worldwide because it is issued most of the time without a medical prescription; the myths regarding its use have been clarified over time. However, our recommendation is always, before administering any drug, consult the doctor or specialist.
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to Does, the Neurobion make you fat? We recommend that you enter our category of Medication and medical tests .
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.