Have you heard of petty? Have they come out somewhere in your body? Not sure how to cure them? Are you afraid that it is something serious? Perhaps you have already asked yourself all these questions; the petty ones are also known as viral warts that appear on the Skin. Generally, they are contagious and grow progressively if they are not cured in time. Among the causes, viral processes and factors such as stress or nervousness are included. Some patients have even described that they appear when going through a difficult emotional moment. Its appearance is standard on the hands and feet, and they have a shape similar to cauliflower; they are also known as fish eyes. At FastlyHeal, we will explain how to remove the petty ones at home using the best home remedies.
Why do the petty ones come out
Without discrimination of age and sex, the petty appear from childhood to adulthood and affect both men and women. According to the book Dermatology: atlas, diagnosis, and treatment by Roberto Arenas , petty ones are among the first and most frequent dermatoses and affect all races, both sexes, and people of any age.
They are formations on the Skin’s surface, generally benign, with a hard consistency, sometimes grayish or brown, with an irregular shape similar to cauliflower with a length of approximately 10 mm. Most of the time, they manifest in the areas of the Skin where there is constant friction, such as hands, knees, and feet.
The petty ones are itchy; they itch and can cause bleeding due to the number of capillaries. What happens with these warts is that they are usually contagious, and, sometimes, people do not know how they have developed them. In the same way, the patient must understand that he has an important characteristic, and that is that the stingy ones are autoinoculable; that is, a person with warts who scratches can cause more warts to appear.
The presence of petty on the Skin is conditioned by some types of viruses, especially the human papillomavirus, which invades skin cells and multiplies. Its appearance may also be related by:
- A weakened immune system
- People with malnutrition.
- Complex emotional circumstances.
- Depressive factors.
How to remove petty at home – natural remedies
There are many ways to eliminate petty ones with home remedies like the ones shown below:
- Aloe vera or aloe vera: treatment with this plant has been used successfully to treat mean warts. An aloe vera leaf is used, and the pulp is extracted. Once the gel is removed, it is applied directly to warts by rubbing them. Once this is done, it should be allowed to dry by itself; it is advisable to repeat this technique in the morning and at night for 2 weeks or until the petty ones disappear.
- Onion: onion has antibacterial properties, helpful in appearing petty ones. To use it, chop up some pieces and rub them on them. Another way to use it is to prepare a paste with crushed onion. This should be done two times a day.
- Lim ng: lemon peel, for its high content of vitamin C, is used to remove petty. The lemon peel should be placed on the white part of the warts throughout the night; it is recommended to repeat it until they have entirely disappeared.
- Castor oil: is another helpful treatment to remove the petty ones at home; it must be applied on warts and bandaged. This procedure should be done three times a day until the petty ones have disappeared; this happens in approximately one week.
- Dandelion: the milk obtained from the stem of the dandelion is applied directly on the little four times a day until it is eliminated; it is an effective treatment.
- Turmeric and coconut oil: a paste made with these ingredients applied to the peanut and washed after 30 minutes have elapsed. This procedure should be done every day until the petty one disappears, approximately ten days.
- Milky thistle: also known as milk thistle, it is helpful to remove the petty ones. Naturally, it is applied a little on the petty ones every 12 hours, at night and during the day, until they disappear.
Other home remedies for the stingy
- Cashew: this tree fruit is an effective home remedy for petty people; its liquid has the property of making these lesions disappear in a short time. It must be done consecutively, every day, until they are eliminated.
- Pineapple juice: pineapple juice helps reduce the size of warts. It is a slow but effective treatment in helping to eliminate the petty ones.
- Banana puree: applied two times a day; this previously prepared whitish mass, without the banana peel, will make it possible to remove warts. The banana has an enzyme capable of eliminating the virus and therefore helps the wart disappear more quickly.
- Basil: a crushed basil leaf is used to kill viruses by speeding up the disappearance of annoying or petty warts. The basil leaf is crushed, applied directly to the skin lesion, and bandaged. This procedure is carried out daily until the petty one disappears, approximately two weeks.
How to prevent petty ones
- Once you recognize the wart or petty, it is important not to touch it.
- Do not share clothes with other people, especially socks and shoes.
- It is recommended to wear shoes when bathing or showering.
- Sharing nail clippers is not recommended.
- Wash your hands with plenty of soap and water when touching the petty ones, even if applying a home remedy; this will prevent it from spreading.
Effective treatment will make the petty ones disappear in a short period. If it is not practical, it is advisable to go to a dermatologist. Sometimes, other therapies are indicated with ointments, creams, ablative lasers, curettage, chemical peels, and cryotherapy, among other techniques that only the dermatologist will know how to show, depending on the situation.
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to remove petty at home , we recommend that you enter our category of Skin, hair and nails .
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.