Rize, better known as clotiazepan, is a drug that acts on the central nervous system as a sedative effect, with the intention of reducing anxiety, insomnia and mood disorders. The central nervous system is in charge of warning and responding to the stimuli around us; Anxiolytics are responsible for reducing these functions, making us go at a slower rate than usual. They are usually prescribed in small doses so that you can learn to manage your symptoms on your own. At FastlyHealwe will clarify what the 5mg rize is for and what its contraindications are.
It should be borne in mind that anxiolytics do not work as a medicine that cures the symptoms of a disease, their effects are temporary and in the long term they can cause addiction. In no case will clotiazepan allow that in certain situations where anxiety attacks appear, stop having them.
There are absolute and relative contraindications for this drug:
- Hypersensitivity to benzodiazepines : it usually appears when a patient has taken clotiazepan for a long time and the dose is decreased abruptly, its symptoms are similar to those of alcohol withdrawal. Be careful because it can cause more serious symptoms such as seizures.
- Respiratory insufficiency : since anxiolytics have an effect on our central nervous system, there may be lesions in the motor neurons found in the respiratory organs, suppressing their response. For this reason, anxiolytics have an absolute contraindication in case of having this condition.
- Sleep apnea syndrome : consuming clotiazepan if you have this condition can cause difficulty in maintaining concentration or forming memories.
- Liver failure : these drugs must be metabolized by the liver, so if you suffer from liver failure, this organ will be compromised.
- If you are breastfeeding, you should be careful because clothiazepan can pass into breast milk. If necessary, consider other methods of feeding.
- Myasthenia : refers to muscle weakness, the use of anxiolytics can intensify the weakness or trigger myasthenic crises, where the respiratory muscles decrease their function.
- Alcohol consumption : this addiction can lead to problems in the central nervous system, if it is combined with clotiazepan it can cause episodes of delirium and even epileptic seizures.
- Narrow-angle glaucoma : glaucoma is the first cause of irreversible blindness, drugs such as rize can exacerbate it.
Anxiety is a physiological response that will always be present, such as being hungry or sleepy, it cannot be avoided, but it can be controlled. In any case, it is advisable to attend psychotherapy to learn how to develop healthier tools to control anxiety and stress. Knowing foods to reduce anxiety or medicinal plants for anxiety can be a great advance when it comes to finding tools to control it.
When to visit the doctor?
Now that you know what the 5 mg rize is for, you must take into account other aspects of its intake. It is important to follow the instructions in the leaflet as well as the contraindications that we have explained to you. In addition, if you suffer from anxiety or depression attacks during treatment with rize 5 mg, you should visit your doctor to review the doses or take the appropriate measures to avoid them.
Another thing that you should never do is increase the dose of clotiazepan on your own, the treatment with rize should always be guided by a doctor, so if you have already done it, it is better to go to the specialist and explain how long you have been doing it. so that the dose can be adjusted again.
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to What is 5mg rize for , we recommend that you enter our category of Mental disorders .
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.