A new way to lose weight without starving . This is the lipophilic diet, a revolutionary method in which we try to activate the metabolism in a natural way and eliminate processed products from our diet to bet on healthy habits and without additives. One of the most differential premises of this weight loss planning is that you have to eat something every 90 or 120 minutes, thus, you get your body to be metabolizing low-calorie foods all day and, therefore, end up burning the fat stored in the organism.
In this FastlyHealarticle we are going to explain everything about the lipophilic diet so that you know how to do it, what foods to include and you can see two menu examples that may inspire you to create one that suits your tastes.
Rules of the lipophilic diet
This diet to lose weight is based on the fact that the foods that we introduce into our body must be natural, that is, without having undergone refining processes (such as pasta or white bread, for example). Mainly, this method indicates that we have to combine proteins (whether they are animals or vegetables) with vegetables and fruits, but the star ingredient of this plan is protein.
In a differential point of this diet with respect to the others, it is based on a natural and chemical-free diet ; Therefore, you will not be able to take prepared, packaged, frozen products, etc., but you will always have to opt for quality food without additives. In this sense, it is important that, if you can, you opt for organic foods that perfectly meet this premise.
To know in depth the bases of the lipophilic diet it is important that you know that it is divided into two stages . Here we indicate them:
- 1st stage: the duration of this is about 3 or 4 months. To achieve results it is important that you completely eliminate the prohibited foods (which you will see in the next section) and, another of the premises, is that you eat every 90 minutes . The reason for this is that it is believed that, in this way, it is possible to accelerate the metabolism, allowing the accumulated fat to be burned faster.
- 2nd stage: this is known as the ” maintenance stage ” and is designed so that you can achieve the ideal weight, in addition to learning healthy lifestyle habits that will prevent you from gaining weight again. Here, you can incorporate some foods that were previously prohibited but always complying with the premise that they are natural.
This diet is not only a method to lose weight but it is also designed to eliminate chemicals and refined foods from your body, thus betting on a healthy diet.
What to eat on the lipophilic diet
We have already indicated in the previous section that, during the first stage, there are a series of foods that are prohibited because they are full of calories and chemicals that do not contribute anything to the body, rather they harm it. In this sense, it is important that you know what these products are so as not to introduce them into your diet:
- Processed products such as sugars, alcohol, vinegar, pastries, carbohydrates made with white flour (bone, processed).
- Of all the meats that exist, you should know that during the first stage of the lipophilic diet you should not eat those with a high fat content such as pork, sausages and / or lamb .
- In the case of fish, you will have to opt for the healthiest fish and leave out those that are more fatty, such as salmon or herring .
- There are some pieces of fruit that are high in sugar and therefore should be avoided if your diet goal is to lose weight. In this sense, you will not be able to eat grapes, figs, bananas, melon, avocado or quince.
- Due to its high carbohydrate content, you will not be able to take legumes during the first stage of the diet.
- Among all the vegetables there are, there are a series that should not be included in your menu either: carrots, cauliflower, cucumber or eggplant.
Now that you know what to avoid during these first months, it is important that you know what you can eat because, this way, you can establish yourself the menu you want to follow. Here are the foods allowed in the lipophilic diet :
- You can eat red meats such as veal, beef, foal, duck, etc.
- In the diet you can also opt for lean meats such as chicken, turkey or rabbit since they are the most indicated for their high protein content and low fat.
- The fish can be taken all except those that we have indicated previously (salmon and herring).
- The eggs are also a great source of protein, so you can include them in your menu. Of course: to reduce its calories, it is best to separate the yolk and only eat the white (the whitest part) because it hardly contains fat.
- You can also add skim dairy to your day to day such as milk, yogurt or cheeses. In the case of yogurts, try not to contain sugars or sweeteners since, then, they would not be natural. If you want to sweeten them up, try natural alternatives like stevia or honey.
- All types of fruit can be included in this diet except those that we have indicated above.
- The vegetables can be all you want except, well, we’ve detailed above. Those with a green stem are always the most suitable for any diet (spinach, chard, etc.). At FastlyHealwe discover the tomato soup to lose weight that you can also prepare in this diet.
Menu in the lipophilic diet
Before starting to specify an example menu that you can follow to make your diet, from FastlyHealwe want to remind you that for your dishes to be light and suitable for losing weight it is essential that you cook with little oil and without adding sauces or greasy accompaniments. The best thing is that you make your dishes on the grill, in the oven or on the grill and, if you want to add a touch of flavor, opt for natural seasonings such as curry, oregano, pepper, etc.
That said, we are going to propose a menu for the lipophilic diet that can help you design yours; the dishes can be exchanged for the allowed foods that we have indicated above.
- Option 1
8:00 am: Cup of skim milk with coffee + 2 slices of turkey with skim cheese
10: 00h: 2 low-fat lactose-free yogurts + 1 tea
12: 00h: Fresh lettuce salad with chicken garnished with lemon and salt + Glass of water
2:00 p.m.: Spinach + Baked hake
4:00 p.m.: Natural lemonade + 2 slices of turkey
18: 00h: Tomato with oregano + Omelette with egg white
20: 00h: Swiss chard + Grilled monkfish
22: 00h: Tea + piece of fruit
- Option 2
8: 00h: Cup of tea + omelette of 2 egg whites with ham
10: 00h: 1 apple + 1 coffee with skim milk
12: 00h: 2 pieces of grilled chicken with lemon
2:00 p.m.: Artichokes + Chicken with oregano
16: 00h: Tea + Piece of fruit
6:00 p.m.: Orange + 2 slices of turkey
8:00 p.m.: Spinach omelette + fresh lettuce salad
22: 00h: Onion salad, tomato tuna
It is important that you know that the foods that are eaten late in the day should be the least greasy and with the least sugar possible because our body does not have time to metabolize them. Here are some of the best weight loss dinners .
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to The lipophilic diet , we recommend that you enter our Food category .
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.