There are areas of the body, such as the groin, the crotch, and the armpits, that tend to darken more quickly because they are in continuous friction, either with the same skin or with different types of tissues. In addition to this, other reasons can motivate the appearance of dark spots on them, among which are sun exposures, dehydration, some hair removal methods, suffering from hormonal disorders, etc., and it is always essential to identify the causative factor to solve this skin aesthetic problem as soon as possible.
In this FastlyHealarticle, specifically, we help you to lighten the dark skin of the crotch so that it has a uniform tone and you can wear it safely. Discover in the following lines which are the best home remedies to eliminate crotch stains.
Causes of the appearance of spots on the crotch
The spots in the crotch may appear due to different factors that, individually or together, can increase the production of melanin and, therefore, cause the darkening of that particular area. Next, we detail what the causes of this problem may be:
- Long exposures to the sun without adequately protecting the area.
- Excessive friction or sweating between the thighs can lead to the darkening of the inner legs.
- Use temporary hair removal techniques that do not uproot hair, such as razors or depilatory creams.
- Dehydrated skin or with an excessive accumulation of dead cells.
- Conditions such as diabetes, infections, and hormonal disorders also increase the risk of having dark spots in areas prone to rubbing and friction, such as the crotch.
- Consumption of some medications or drugs.
Once the possible causes of the darkening of the crotch are known, it is essential that if you suspect that any condition or disease could be behind this problem, you consult your doctor urgently. You should also do this if the dark spots have appeared shortly after starting a new medication.
Homemade lemon and yogurt cream
Lemon is among the natural products with more whitening properties that we can apply to the skin. This citrus fruit contains high doses of vitamin C, an excellent nutrient to inhibit melanin production and achieve the dermis has atonality. Clearest. In addition, lemon is beneficial for the dermis, as it helps to keep it young and free of bacteria and residues. In this case, to enhance the action of lemon on dark spots on the crotch, we recommend combining it with another of the best lightning ingredients, natural yogurt. Next, we show you the recipe you must follow to make your homemade lemon and yogurt cream.
- One lemon
- 1/2 natural yogurt without sugar
- Squeeze the lemon to obtain its juice.
- Mix the lemon juice with 1/2 plain yogurt in a bowl and stir until you get a consistent paste.
- Apply the cream to the stained area, leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse with plenty of warm or cold water.
It is essential that while you are performing this treatment, you do not expose the skin involved to the sun since the UV rays in contact with the lemon could cause the appearance of other unsightly spots in the area.
Milk, honey, and sugar mask
Another home remedy to remove crotch stains is using a mask that combines milk, honey, and sugar ingredients. On the one hand, milk is rich in lactic acid, an ideal substance to lighten darkened areas of the skin; in fact, there are already many cosmetic creams that integrate it into their formula. On the other hand, the sugar will allow the area to be exfoliated and eliminate all those dead cells that may accentuate the skin’s darkening. Finally, honey is perfect for hydrating the area and preventing redness caused by the application of sugar.
- Three spoonfuls of sugar
- Five tablespoons of milk
- One tablespoon of honey
Preparation: in a container, mix the milk with the sugar, and when they have been integrated, add the honey and stir again until a homogeneous paste is obtained. Apply the exfoliating mask on blemished skin, spreading it well using circular massages for 2 minutes. Then, please leave it to act for about 15 or 20 minutes and finish by removing the mask with warm or cold water.
The water obtained when cooking rice can become your best ally in unifying the skin tone of the crotch and reducing the visibility of the dark spots present in the area. The answer to its success in this task could be found in the starch that this food contains since it seems to work very well to clarify the dermis and restore its lost uniformity. If you want to try this rice water whitening treatment, you have to carry out the following steps:
- In a saucepan with 3 cups of boiling water, add a handful of white rice. Do not add salt, and let it simmer at all times.
- Once the rice is cooked, strain it with the help of a colander and reserve the rice water obtained from cooking in another container.
- When the rice water has cooled down, you can use it to remove dark spots. You have to apply it with a cotton pad soaked in it, making gentle circular massages.
- Leave on for about 30 minutes and then remove with warm or cold water.
If you want to enhance the effectiveness of the treatment and obtain the results more quickly, we advise you to apply the rice water before going to sleep and let it rest on the skin of the crotch throughout the night.
Gel the aloe vera
The properties of aloe vera for the skin are widely known and valued, as this plant can regenerate and completely renew it from the innermost layers. In addition to this, you should know that aloe vera is also used to treat skin blemishes and attenuate those with a darker coloration, such as those that can appear in the crotch. When the aloe sap penetrates deep into the skin, it works by regenerating the cells, resulting in a more uniform and lighter tone.
To use aloe as a home remedy to combat the darkening of the crotch, you must carry out the following steps:
- Wash an aloe vera leaf to remove all the dirt.
- Make a cut in one of the sides of the blade with a knife and extract the gel inside with the help of a spoon.
- In a bowl, add the aloe vera gel and add the juice of 1/2 lemon. Stir until they are completely integrated.
- Apply the mixture to blemished skin and let it sit for 30 minutes. Finally, remove with warm or cold water.
You must be consistent and do the treatment every day until you achieve the desired results.
Tips to prevent darkening of the crotch
- Start a healthy weight loss program if you are overweight and the spots on the crotch result from the thighs rubbing against each other when walking, running, jumping, etc.
- Avoid wearing tight or tight pants or leggings and prefer natural fabrics to synthetic ones.
- Do not depilate the hair from the crotch with blades or razors; it is preferable to opt for depilation methods that extract the hair from the roots, such as wax.
- Exfoliate the skin on the crotch at least once a week to prevent the accumulation of dead cells from darkening the area.
- Moisturize the skin with a good body cream after showering.
- Apply sunscreen with a high factor (minimum of 30) on the crotch when you are going to expose yourself to the rays of the excellent star directly, or this part of the body is exposed to them.
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to Home remedies to remove crotch stains , we recommend that you enter our Skin, hair and nails category .
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.