Are you looking for the most aphrodisiac foods for women to help increase female libido? In this FastlyHealarticle you can discover them all. On many occasions, the loss of sexual desire or appetite in women is related to the sexual routine or problems in the relationship, but in others, it can be a symptom of other factors or conditions, such as going through a lot of stress, suffering from anxiety, suffering hormonal imbalances, etc., so it is always essential to identify the exact cause of the problem to find the correct solution. In the following lines, we will detail the aphrodisiac foods for women, those products that naturally can help combat the loss of desire and regain pleasant sensations in intimacy.
What are natural aphrodisiacs?
The so-called natural aphrodisiacs are products, drinks, plants, or foods that, thanks to their nutritional composition, have properties that help stimulate sexual desire and appetite and, therefore, improve performance and satisfaction during sexual intercourse. They usually have biochemical compounds that contribute to enjoying more satisfying sexuality, and their textures or flavors stimulate the senses.
Causes of sexual loss in women
- Routine and sexual monotony
- Relationship problems
- Hormonal disturbances
- Consumption of some medications
Chocolate, the most powerful natural aphrodisiac for women
There is no doubt that chocolate stands as the aphrodisiac food par excellence for women thanks to some substances in its nutritional composition. However, not all types of chocolate work, but it has been proven that it is the most effective in increasing female libido is dark chocolate since it has the highest amount of pure cocoa.
In the composition of cocoa beans, there are substances such as phenylalanine and theobromine, which stimulate the release of serotonin, which is a neurotransmitter that intervenes in the regulation of sexual desire and also contributes to the sensation of well-being, happiness, and pleasure. For all this, the consumption of chocolate is recommended for when we are sad or down and as a substitute for sex.
Discover in the following article other foods that help produce serotonin.
Honey increases the sexual appetite.
Another of the most potent natural aphrodisiacs for women is honey. This substance, so beneficial for the health of our body, contains the mineral boron in its composition, which promotes the metabolization of the primary female sex hormone: estrogen.
In addition to the above, it has been indicated that it also favors the increase in testosterone levels in the blood. This hormone can increase sexual appetite in both women and men.
Aphrodisiac fruits for women
When we talk about aphrodisiac foods for women, we must pay attention to the food group of fruits because it contains incredible allies to combat the loss of female sexual desire and increase libido. The fruits with the most aphrodisiac properties are those listed below:
- Figs: they are rich in vitamins A, B, and C, which are nutrients that, when combined with the high concentration of sugars in these fruits, enhance sexual desire and passion.
- Strawberries: they are considered the erotic fruits par excellence. In addition to enjoying enjoyable and spicy erotic games with them, they are ideal for raising libido and favoring receptivity to sexual stimuli. This is thanks to the fact that they contain a lot of vitamin C, a nutrient that helps stimulate the endocrine glands and the nervous system.
- Avocado: thanks to its rich vitamins and fatty acids, it increases libido and provides extra energy to the body, ideal for having a greater predisposition to have sexual intercourse.
- Mango has beta-carotene that favors the production of estrogens and vitamin E, which increases sexual desire. Its tryptophan content allows the release of the hormone of pleasure and well-being.
- Banana has potent stimulating effects because by containing a lot of potassium and vitamin B, it increases sexual appetite and contributes to the creation of sex hormones.
And among seafood, we also find one of the best aphrodisiac foods to promote women’s libido and regain lost sexual desire. We are talking about the others, which stand out for their high protein and zinc content, which help to increase the production of estrogen, the primary female sex hormone, and also provide a lot of energy, thus helping to improve sexual performance.
They are making oysters one of the main dishes of a romantic dinner can help to awaken a woman’s sexual desire and raise the temperature of the room.
Asparagus should also be part of this list of natural aphrodisiacs since they are instrumental in combating the loss of sexual appetite due to the high doses of vitamin C they contain. Thanks to this nutrient, it is possible to stimulate those brain areas related to sexual desire and the sensation of pleasure.
And in addition to the above, it has also been proven that its consumption can help reduce the symptoms that some women experience during menopause, such as vaginal dryness, poor vaginal lubrication, hot flashes, etc. In the following article, you can discover other foods that help reduce the symptoms of menopause.
Aphrodisiac drinks for women
- Red wine: red wine may be the best option to accompany a romantic dinner, as it is an excellent de-inhibitor that, thanks to its antioxidant content, allows a more significant amount of blood to reach the genital area of both women and men.
- Cinnamon infusion: increases body temperature, arousal, and libido, in addition to promoting blood risk in the pelvic region.
- Ginkgo biloba infusion: increases libido in women by improving blood circulation in the vaginal area, which also increases arousal levels and helps climax more quickly.
- Mint infusion: stimulates the nervous system and activates sexual desire. The mixture of mint and cinnamon in an injection is one of the most potent aphrodisiac drinks that we can drink.
In addition, once you know which aphrodisiac foods work for women, we recommend that you consult the article Home remedies to stimulate sexual desire.
This article is merely informative, at FastlyHeal .com we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to Aphrodisiac foods for women , we recommend that you enter our Sexuality category .
I am a Surgeon with a diploma in comprehensive ultrasound and surgical care residency, an area I am specializing in. During the exercise of my profession, I have realized the need for patients to know the diseases they suffer, and I can tell you that a large part of their complications is due to a lack of information. Being a health web writer allows me to transmit my experience, without borders, to all those readers eager for knowledge, educate them in the prevention of diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.